Advertisement

Trash Wheel Bearings in GenX?

civicls

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Actually I have a similar noise in my 17' Sedan and I blamed it on the Firestone's, could it be the wheel bearings? I mean it is above average loud in the cabin...

Advertisement

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
That's weird. I never (ever) in my life parted with (sold, traded-in, gave away, lost, totaled, burned, drowned) any car before it had over 100,000 miles on it, and never had to replace one wheel bearing.
My minivan had well over 200,000 miles after 18 years, all on one set of bearings.

But I admit I also never modded any suspensions....

Krispin

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 civic EX-T
Actually I have a similar noise in my 17' Sedan and I blamed it on the Firestone's, could it be the wheel bearings? I mean it is above average loud in the cabin...
I thought it was my tires at first but it got progressively worse. Go get em checked
Actually I have a similar noise in my 17' Sedan and I blamed it on the Firestone's, could

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I have a odd whirling sound coming from my front left wheel. This is consistent in any gear and even neutral.

I went on a test drive with a dealer tech it was hard for him to believe it was a wheel bearing.

My appointment is Monday to have it replaced under warranty. :)

Krispin

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 civic EX-T
I have a odd whirling sound coming from my front left wheel. This is consistent in any gear and even neutral.

I went on a test drive with a dealer tech it was hard for him to believe it was a wheel bearing.

My appointment is Monday to have it replaced under warranty. :)
Make sure they check all of them.

Advertisement

Advertisement