Traded in LX for Si ? ??

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
So Monday afternoon I finally dropped off my 2018 LeXi and drove off in a 2020 Si (lease but will definitely buy it out), and man am I ever happy ? It's my first new car, and first I've had with this kind of power. Love how responsive she is. First time using a short shifter as well, love it. I genuinely enjoy driving and even more so now than ever. Winter rubbers being installed tomorrow on the stock rims, 225/45R18 Michelin X-Ice XI3, but I must say these Goodyear Eagle Sport have performed quite well in the wet and will be stored until my 225/40R18 Indy 500's wear out, although depending on how she performs with the Indy's regarding rpms I might switch them sooner as I don't really know what to expect since I'm still a novice when it comes to driving with wheels that are different diameter than stock. All-in-all I am quite pleased with her and will be taking great care of her. Wanting to getter clear wrapped to protect the paint (got the ceramic coating already) but only price I've seen in my area for full wrap is $4500 ? seems crazy to me. If anyone in Durham Region, GTA, or Clarington could advise me as to get a good deal and quality product & service I would greatly appreciate it ?? Well I'm off to do some driving now ?

P.s. Custom plates have been ordered. And now she just needs a name, I'm gonna let it come naturally instead of forcing it though ??‍♂ lol Have a wonderful day folks ??

Honda Civic 10th gen Traded in LX for Si ? ?? Screenshot_20201130_213957_com.android.gallery3d
Sponsored

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats! Got some parts I'm selling off my Si Coupe if you are interested feel free to check out my thread! You'll definitely enjoy the car! Either stock or modded it's a great car ??

OP
OP
Liberal

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Congrats... picked mine up just over a month ago, and love it.
Congrats to you as well ??
? to pleasant & safe travels. Which colour you go with?

Congrats man, looks beautiful. Wish I could have gotten an Si but the timing wasn't right. Got me a 2018 LX as well. Enjoy bro.
Thanks brother. What color LeXi you got? I love this Gen's Civic's in white and how they contrast with the black, and the chrome accents on the 2018 is what I call the silver lining lol I love the looks of them. I'm actually still getting used to not having the chrome top grill section, don't know the actual term ??‍♂ lol although the black has been growing on me quickly.

Atleast the timing was right for you to be able to get yourself a 2018 LeXi, a good reliable car, and if she's 6MT then can still be a hoot to drive around ? Still a lot for you to enjoy and appreciate about her. Like a good women, you take care of her and she'll take care of you ? to having what we need ??

OP
OP
Liberal

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Congrats! Got some parts I'm selling off my Si Coupe if you are interested feel free to check out my thread! You'll definitely enjoy the car! Either stock or modded it's a great car ??
Thanks brother ?? I'll have to check it out tomorrow as I'm an early riser and it's time for ?

Couldn't agree more ???

DieNasti

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Thanks brother. What color LeXi you got? I love this Gen's Civic's in white and how they contrast with the black, and the chrome accents on the 2018 is what I call the silver lining lol I love the looks of them. I'm actually still getting used to not having the chrome top grill section, don't know the actual term ??‍♂ lol although the black has been growing on me quickly.

Atleast the timing was right for you to be able to get yourself a 2018 LeXi, a good reliable car, and if she's 6MT then can still be a hoot to drive around ? Still a lot for you to enjoy and appreciate about her. Like a good women, you take care of her and she'll take care of you ? to having what we need ??
Black and yes its a 6 speed! Having a blast with her so far. I'm actually trying to find a way to get rid of the chrome lol, not my cup of tea. Cheers!

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
So Monday afternoon I finally dropped off my 2018 LeXi and drove off in a 2020 Si (lease but will definitely buy it out), and man am I ever happy ? It's my first new car, and first I've had with this kind of power. Love how responsive she is. First time using a short shifter as well, love it. I genuinely enjoy driving and even more so now than ever. Winter rubbers being installed tomorrow on the stock rims, 225/45R18 Michelin X-Ice XI3, but I must say these Goodyear Eagle Sport have performed quite well in the wet and will be stored until my 225/40R18 Indy 500's wear out, although depending on how she performs with the Indy's regarding rpms I might switch them sooner as I don't really know what to expect since I'm still a novice when it comes to driving with wheels that are different diameter than stock. All-in-all I am quite pleased with her and will be taking great care of her. Wanting to getter clear wrapped to protect the paint (got the ceramic coating already) but only price I've seen in my area for full wrap is $4500 ? seems crazy to me. If anyone in Durham Region, GTA, or Clarington could advise me as to get a good deal and quality product & service I would greatly appreciate it ?? Well I'm off to do some driving now ?

P.s. Custom plates have been ordered. And now she just needs a name, I'm gonna let it come naturally instead of forcing it though ??‍♂ lol Have a wonderful day folks ??

Screenshot_20201130_213957_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
just get the front end wrapped, that should be enough to avoid major chips

OP
OP
Liberal

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Black and yes its a 6 speed! Having a blast with her so far. I'm actually trying to find a way to get rid of the chrome lol, not my cup of tea. Cheers!
Glad you're enjoying her.

I get that, it's a different dynamic with the car being black.