• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Trade: my prl race MAF for your non race MAF

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for an even swap. No cash. Local to Los Angeles or San Gabriel area. Will go farther to long Beach or orange too.

edit: I just went and got a tune for RACE MAF, no longer for trade.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CivicXander

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump , simple swap, 15 mins tops.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for an even swap. No cash. Local to Los Angeles or San Gabriel area. Will go farther to long Beach or orange too.
Why trade it?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My guess is he ordered it before realizing you need a custom tune to run the race maf. Did I guess it right? :p
Well if he has hondata or ktuner they provide cailbrations for it lol

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
email them and what civic do you have exactly and or what tuner too?
Oh ok ktuner and hatch sport. Email Ktuner and ask if they have calibrations for it. I know for a fact they have it for the SI Race MAF

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
It's for the SI though and if you have the base last I heard Ktuner didn't have a scale yet. Hondata might but if so it's not in the same location as it is in the SI tunes in the software last I looked.

If you have the base model this could get you *close* but it's the scale I made for my 3.25 housing which isn't exactly like the race housing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4SHrx15LGB-FXrpHH_vprsCUAFc/edit?usp=drivesdk

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For Hondata it's in the "Mods" section of the software.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
For Hondata it's in the "Mods" section of the software.
This is only true for the SI though right? I swear my flash pro software didn't have the "mods" section with a base model map opened up... Maybe there's been another update.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is only true for the SI though right? I swear my flash pro software didn't have the "mods" section with a base model map opened up... Maybe there's been another update.
Yes, I think it is Si only for now.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's for the SI though and if you have the base last I heard Ktuner didn't have a scale yet. Hondata might but if so it's not in the same location as it is in the SI tunes in the software last I looked.

If you have the base model this could get you *close* but it's the scale I made for my 3.25 housing which isn't exactly like the race housing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4SHrx15LGB-FXrpHH_vprsCUAFc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for this post. I'd like to pick up the PRL Race maf myself but I'm perfectly fine with the stage 2 Ktuner base tune. I don't want to have to pay for a re-tune just to have my maf table re-calibrated for this larger maf. I'll keep an eye open for this along with you peeps. I definitely like the power/torque gains in the midrange rpms to high rpms from looking at PRL's dyno chart. Thinking part of this is attributed to not only the larger maf but perhaps the larger silicone hose that would attach to the maf sensor housing and the turbo inlet pipe, allowing the turbo to spool up slightly quicker.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
if you are careful, you could actually copy the values from the Hondata calibration to KTuner
but only the Si have the RACE MAF scale
Sponsored