Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Anyone else with aftermarket wheels get a tpms alarm Everytime you drive it? Everytime I get out and check it to be sure and they're all at exactly 35 Everytime. I calibrate it 3 times and the little tpms light comes on then off. But then it comes back on within an hour of driving.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Happened to me when I first put my summer wheel/tire package on last weekend. I went from 235/40r18 to 255/35r18, so ~1.5% smaller in overall diameter.

The trick is to make sure you do the calibration in the morning or if you haven't driven for a while.

Click the calibrate 3 times and then go for a short drive.

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will try this in the morning. After my BCM was replaced this goes off all the time but I never calibrate 3 times. Just got new tires today and the "Low Tire Pressures" light popped on again.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I've gotten a false alarm on one particular stretch of road twice so far. Similar weather conditions, I think, and both times it happened near enough the same location that I pulled into the same gas station to check pressures with my tire gauge. Both times the pressures were fine. I think it was OEM wheels and tires both times, too (I've got a set of winter tires on steelies as well).

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Anyone else with aftermarket wheels get a tpms alarm Everytime you drive it? Everytime I get out and check it to be sure and they're all at exactly 35 Everytime. I calibrate it 3 times and the little tpms light comes on then off. But then it comes back on within an hour of driving.
It’s just a crappy system. Keep resetting it 3 times.
Sponsored