TPMS Bluetooth BLE for oem radio (honda hack)

DAVIZINHO

First Name
DAVIZINHO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK8
Country flag
Hello,
I bought some months ago a TPMS system with a usb receiver.
I installed the android apk for this usb receiver and works fine (with honda hack) but its use the usb and i cant conect a pendrive or other usb device :-(

Recently i bought other TPMS sysmtem that is BLE (BLUETOOTH) and connect directly with the android device. This will keep free the usb port.
The problem is, i cant install the app on the oem radio. I try some apps and not works :-(

anyone try this?

This will be very interesting!
Sponsored

carl4

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Hello,
I bought some months ago a TPMS system with a usb receiver.
I installed the android apk for this usb receiver and works fine (with honda hack) but its use the usb and i cant conect a pendrive or other usb device :-(

Recently i bought other TPMS sysmtem that is BLE (BLUETOOTH) and connect directly with the android device. This will keep free the usb port.
The problem is, i cant install the app on the oem radio. I try some apps and not works :-(

anyone try this?

This will be very interesting!
The app probably requires Android version > 4.2.2, and there's nothing you can do about that unless there is an old apk out there.

Aside from that, I don't think you'll be able to pair the TPMS's to the head unit, as it only recognizes phones. It won't recognize my Bluetooth OBDII, for instance, so I use a USB one. This leaves me in the same situation as you, with a lack of USB ports. I tried a couple of USB hubs, but they weren't recognized :-(.

OP
OP

DAVIZINHO

First Name
DAVIZINHO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK8
Country flag
Hello!
I find a app that works whith Android 4.0.3+ but only a blanck screen apears :-(

Maybe the problem of pairing bluetooth is the next but, im lack in the app problem :-(

With some hubs i have the same problem and its imposible :-( and the honda hack developer say to me than is a radio gap, not admit hubs
Sponsored