saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
The Corrola is truly an appliance, rented one once, truly a boring and uninspiring vehicle. Now the Prius is a suppository, they sneak up on you in parking lots and are usually found doing EXACTLY 57 mph in the passing lane of a 65 mph traffic flow, a cell phone pressed to their ear, totally obvious to the disruption they are causing while hypermiling.
BTY, I'm 73, learned to drive in a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk R3, my first car was a 1963 Corvair Monza Fitch Sprint so don't judge me because I'm currently driving a CRV EX-L, it's still a 1.5t and still a Honda.
Ha! Not to many members on this site know what a Fitch sprint Corvair is and the R3 had the pacston supercharger on it you had some very interesting cars

Honda Civic 10th gen Toyota drivers suck! 072B52BE-F637-4F85-810F-233E62BAFA84
Sponsored

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Ha! Not to many members on this site know what a Fitch sprint Corvair is and the R3 had the pacston supercharger on it you had some very interesting cars

072B52BE-F637-4F85-810F-233E62BAFA84.jpeg
That's a 64, mine was a 63 Coupe with a red interior, wish I still had it.
The other car I wish I still had was my 1991 CRX SI
Thanks for finding the image, really brought back memories.
Phil

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
That's a 64, mine was a 63 Coupe with a red interior, wish I still had it.
The other car I wish I still had was my 1991 CRX SI
Thanks for finding the image, really brought back memories.
Phil
My brother had a few corvairs in the seventies I do remember his 63 corvair monza and his 66 Fitch

CW_CTR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 RDX, 2007 Accord
Country flag
I fu*king hate them!

What is it with these sh*t heads with always driving 20 miles below the speed limit especially on the left lane? 90% of the time when there is a slow down on the fast moving lane and I swerve to pass it is always a Toyota, whether it be a Corrolla, Camry, Rav 4, Tacoma, it doesnt matter. Its infuriating. These experiences have put a bad taste in my mouth with Toyota in general, would probably never buy one. /End Rant :mad:

I haven't noticed that specifically with Toyotas, it's usually just anyone with an Ohio or Missouri plate.

LesAnanasNeParlentPas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla CE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Corrola is truly an appliance, rented one once, truly a boring and uninspiring vehicle. Now the Prius is a suppository, they sneak up on you in parking lots and are usually found doing EXACTLY 57 mph in the passing lane of a 65 mph traffic flow, a cell phone pressed to their ear, totally obvious to the disruption they are causing while hypermiling.
BTY, I'm 73, learned to drive in a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk R3, my first car was a 1963 Corvair Monza Fitch Sprint so don't judge me because I'm currently driving a CRV EX-L, it's still a 1.5t and still a Honda.
What is wrong with driving a CR-V? Those are great SUV's. Honda did a damn good job with the designs of the CR-V and Civic. Several years old designs and they still look premium enough to wear Acura badges especially in the higher trims. The RAV-4 and Corolla in the other hand, even though improved and are newer designs, would never make anyone mistake them for a Lexus.

Nick20

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Coupe Manual
Country flag
What is wrong with driving a CR-V? Those are great SUV's. Honda did a damn good job with the designs of the CR-V and Civic. Several years old designs and they still look premium enough to wear Acura badges especially in the higher trims. The RAV-4 and Corolla in the other hand, even though improved and are newer designs, would never make anyone mistake them for a Lexus.
+ Civic and CRV are made in Canada ;)

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
+ Civic and CRV are made in Canada ;)
I'm actually enjoying my CRV, my wife liked it so much she bought one too. Quiet, comfortable and still handles well. Both of ours were built in Ontario. I do miss my Civic Touring Coupe from time to time, but the 40 profile tires were pretty jarring on some roads.

LesAnanasNeParlentPas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla CE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also, remember the recall with Toyota accelerators? I remember when even Toyota themselves said to PUSH INTO NEUTRAL. The fact that how some people did not even put their car into neutral while the car is accelerating by itself is proof that some people truly have a negative IQ.

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
what really blows is when you are going 10 over in the middle or right lane and buttheads wanting to drive 20 over or more make you fear for your fenders.i get as mad as the next guy over slow drivers in the left lane but sometimes a little judgement would be appreciated.its not worth killing someone so you can get where youre going 5 minutes earlier,so quit driving like a dick...
Sponsored