Touring model. Navigation Standard?

okx2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60
Can anyone confirm whether navigation will be standard on the Touring trim?
Sponsored

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
Yes, Navi is standard on the top-of-the-line Touring.

OP
OP

okx2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60
That's interesting. Saw a breakdown of features that didn't mention that. $26,500 completely loaded is impressive.
I saw one reviewer mention the adaptive cruise has "low speed follow" -meaning the car will even come to a complete stop by itself in stop and go traffic. I test drove an Acura TLX a few months ago and was told it's adaptive cruise didn't have that feature. Is this true?

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
That's interesting. Saw a breakdown of features that didn't mention that. $26,500 completely loaded is impressive.
I saw one reviewer mention the adaptive cruise has "low speed follow" -meaning the car will even come to a complete stop by itself in stop and go traffic. I test drove an Acura TLX a few months ago and was told it's adaptive cruise didn't have that feature. Is this true?
Yes. Apparently this kind of adaptive cruise control is the exclusive to the 2016 Civic at this point. But that having been said, I'd drive myself in stop and go traffic....

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
But that having been said, I'd drive myself in stop and go traffic....
Why would you want to do that?? Driving in stop and go traffic is THE most annoying thing about driving for me. This feature is the main reason I'm planning to ditch my Accord for a new Civic.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
You have to hit the gas pedal or the cruise control's RESUME or SET button to "go" after a low speed follow to a stop.

hondajeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX 2.4L
You have to hit the gas pedal or the cruise control's RESUME or SET button to "go" after a low speed follow to a stop.
I need to double check, but I believe the car will automatically resume from a stop from ACC/LSF if the car in front of you moves within 10-15 seconds. It doesn't mention it in the manual, but this info came from a Honda engineer. I just need to go drive a touring really quickly and put it to the test.

tandjent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue
Country flag
Not true. If you are in Low Speed Follow mode the car will start moving by itself as well as bring itself to a complete stop. I've tested it a few times in my Touring model.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
The Touring gets everything possible AND the kitchen sink :love:
Sponsored