Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Nice work, though, I think a conventional sequential animation would work better for the signals where the whole bar builds as it grows to the outside. It looks more like the light is glitching out and not signalling.
That’s what it’s supposed to look like. The animation is called Pew pew pew like 3 laser shots. The good thing is when I get sick of it I can set any animation I want. The traditional sequential animation is available but I don’t want to use it because all other sequential lead lights look the same. I have to make it stand apart. I am likely going to make one where the signal builds and shrinks and builds and shrinks so instead of it building and then turning off completely and then building again Like normal ones
Sponsored

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
I know that's what it's supposed to look like, but to me it's not immediately obvious that it's a turn signal, especially with the other side also being amber. Guarantee the moronic drivers in my city would be somewhat confused by it so I'd end up having to code a more conventional pattern, personally. Like I said, solid work on the build.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I changed the animation again. That’s what’s great about Ghozt modules.

Sponsored