Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So there's this thing that's been happening to my radio with the android auto. And I've brought the issue to Hondas attention. They said there's no codes nothing wrong blah blah. I've tried multiple cords I even tried the factory cord. And the same issue has been happening. Get some tic tic tic (best way to describe) or static then it cuts out. Says 'unsupported' not it just cuts out says unsupported. I have to unplug to get it to restart. Has anyone else had this issue? Or is there a fix for this? It's super annoying! Thanks for reading.
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Often there is dirt in the USB connections that gets pushed down to the bottom where you can't see it and it prevents the cable from seating all the way. Use a can of compressed air to try to clean the car USB connection, both ends of the wires, and your phone.

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Often there is dirt in the USB connections that gets pushed down to the bottom where you can't see it and it prevents the cable from seating all the way. Use a can of compressed air to try to clean the car USB connection, both ends of the wires, and your phone.
Thank you. I will try that!

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Haven't had a chance to do that thing yet. But I noticed too that the "fast charge" isn't working either. I was on the road all day for work 8 hours and it didn't even charge my phone 50%. ? I did record this today for an example of what the radio is doing. But the clip is too big. ?
Sponsored