Totaled HB Civic Saved Me

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Jesus christ that's a nasty hit. Did you suffer any bruises or whiplash or anything of the sort?

OP
OP
mikeyd

mikeyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, '17 Civic Hatchbacks EX-L
Jesus christ that's a nasty hit. Did you suffer any bruises or whiplash or anything of the sort?
Hi Molatte,
Unfortunately at this time I do not want to go into the details of the accident in a public forum since I am still in the process of resolving this with the other parties insurance.

OP
OP
mikeyd

mikeyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, '17 Civic Hatchbacks EX-L
Well... the time has come to replace the Civic. Going on having it for two days but the dealership was able to find another Sonic Gray HB for me. This time I went with the Sport Touring and I love it. Here are some of the pictures that include a comparison with the OG Ex-L.

Honda Civic 10th gen Totaled HB Civic Saved Me IMG_3926.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Totaled HB Civic Saved Me IMG_3929.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Totaled HB Civic Saved Me IMG_3930.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Totaled HB Civic Saved Me IMG_3931.JPG

Woodydog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback sport touring
Well... the time has come to replace the Civic. Going on having it for two days but the dealership was able to find another Sonic Gray HB for me. This time I went with the Sport Touring and I love it. Here are some of the pictures that include a comparison with the OG Ex-L.

Nice. I got the same car

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn man. glad you're ok but down goes a Sonic Grey, I love that color!

it is a DOPE color!
saw one the other day. So mean looking =)

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Best of luck with the new ST!

I would be so paranoid driving for a while...

Aurelleah

First Name
Aurelleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX in Modern Steel
Country flag

IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3929.JPG
IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo details now?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is this GAP insurance you peeps talk about.
Its insurance you can get either included in your loan or from your own car insurance company. Lets say you finance $25k out the door. You drive the car for 6 months and then get hit by a Ram truck, they total the car but the value of the car now used is only $20k, so insurance pays $20k to the bank since they hold the note and you have to cover the other $5k out of your pocket. With GAP, you won't owe the $5k, the GAP insurance covers any "gap" between the value of the car and the amount remaining on the note if the note is larger than the value. This is generally a good idea to get GAP if financing 60 months or longer. If you do GAP through your own insurance, you can always cancel it once the loan amount is lower than value. People who finance 36-48 months generally do that just to protect them through the first year of ownership

HatchorNada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic Hatch
You're sucking up all the Sonic Gray HBs in your area. We need new Honda Civic owners not recycled ones. Having said that, I won't run any more red lights like I have been doing.

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
Its insurance you can get either included in your loan or from your own car insurance company. Lets say you finance $25k out the door. You drive the car for 6 months and then get hit by a Ram truck, they total the car but the value of the car now used is only $20k, so insurance pays $20k to the bank since they hold the note and you have to cover the other $5k out of your pocket. With GAP, you won't owe the $5k, the GAP insurance covers any "gap" between the value of the car and the amount remaining on the note if the note is larger than the value. This is generally a good idea to get GAP if financing 60 months or longer. If you do GAP through your own insurance, you can always cancel it once the loan amount is lower than value. People who finance 36-48 months generally do that just to protect them through the first year of ownership
You're actually out less than $5k because you had 6 months of car payments. But ya, that's the idea.
Sponsored