Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Last summer I bought the torque solution rear motor mount, it was at the time under $100 and I when the cheap route. I experience the expected NVH which I'm fine with, the issue was after hard acceleration on the way back down through the rpm when off the throttle I would get this really extreme shaking at about 3000 rpms. It felt like the engine was out of balance. So I decided it must be the mount and bought the hasport 82A mount. Just swapped out today and the issue it resolved. Just to nip this in the butt the bolt were all tight from on torque solution mount nothing was loose. Not sure if it is because the durometer of the bushing or the design. Not sure if anyone else has this same experience.

-sooo for sale torque solution rear motor mount... J/k I don't wish that upon anybody else. Will discard and cut my losses.
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Last summer I bought the torque solution rear motor mount, it was at the time under $100 and I when the cheap route. I experience the expected NVH which I'm fine with, the issue was after hard acceleration on the way back down through the rpm when off the throttle I would get this really extreme shaking at about 3000 rpms. It felt like the engine was out of balance. So I decided it must be the mount and bought the hasport 82A mount. Just swapped out today and the issue it resolved. Just to nip this in the butt the bolt were all tight from on torque solution mount nothing was loose. Not sure if it is because the durometer of the bushing or the design. Not sure if anyone else has this same experience.

-sooo for sale torque solution rear motor mount... J/k I don't wish that upon anybody else. Will discard and cut my losses.
The RMMs look exactly the same and the Torque Solution 75A is softer than the Hasport 82A as far as bushing hardness ratings go. (unless TS makes different ones as well).

I went with the softest Hasport RMM, 62A I think, and I couldn't imagine having harder bushings in my one and only vehicle.

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The RMMs look exactly the same and the Torque Solution 75A is softer than the Hasport 82A as far as bushing hardness ratings go. (unless TS makes different ones as well).

I went with the softest Hasport RMM, 62A I think, and I couldn't imagine having harder bushings in my one and only vehicle.
Lol I was thinking the same. Bought my first RMM and I thought the 62a was going to be too soft but boy was I wrong lol. I can’t imagine what the 82a feels like especially in a daily. Although, I would love to see how the 82a would feel just for the hell of it.

Elly060800

First Name
Eleizer Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring 2017
Country flag
Lol I was thinking the same. Bought my first RMM and I thought the 62a was going to be too soft but boy was I wrong lol. I can’t imagine what the 82a feels like especially in a daily. Although, I would love to see how the 82a would feel just for the hell of it.
Is it good for daily driving and long drives? And for gravels?

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it good for daily driving and long drives? And for gravels?
You only notice it when you’re in 1st, once you get moving and past 2nd gear you don’t even notice it. I guess it sucks for driving on the streets or in traffic.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I have the 27won rmm for a year and I'm feeling like it's not stiff enough anymore lol. I wish I could drive the stock rmm for a bit to see what it's like again
I'll save you the trouble - even with the Perrin insert it's basically an awful rubber band compared to 27Won.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I'll save you the trouble - even with the Perrin insert it's basically an awful rubber band compared to 27Won.
It's so bad my girlfriend noticed even though I am the only driver.

She told me I need to switch back to the 27Won mount because the Perrin insert was not stiff enough.
Sponsored