Torque settings for wheel spacer install???

cboisits

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys. I am buying 20mm/25mm wheel spacers and in doing my research I am reading that the correct amount of torque used for the impact wrench is important. Does anyone know the correct amount of torque?
Sponsored

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Torque ‘em the same as your lug nuts, after all they are lug nuts too.
I’ve done it that way for 2 years now with no issues.

OP
OP
cboisits

cboisits

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm sorry. I was using the wrong "lingo". A torque wrench is actually what I meant. I have been looking on Amazon. This one looks NICE! Expensive though. Can anyone recommend a torque wrench? Brand? Model?
Honda Civic 10th gen Torque settings for wheel spacer install??? 1599654506608

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Me and my friend are using Harbor Freight torque wrench. They range from $11.99 and up.

dave.landstone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX 6MT:
Country flag
I'm sorry. I was using the wrong "lingo". A torque wrench is actually what I meant. I have been looking on Amazon. This one looks NICE! Expensive though. Can anyone recommend a torque wrench? Brand? Model?
1599654506608.png
the Milwaukee M12 is smaller and just as strong as that PFS lol sorry its one of the dewalt tools that they make that is kinda of crappy compared to the other offerings, plus its too big for doing other stuff around the car....

I have all kinds of dewalt batteries and use dewalt tools at work as a carpenter and there great but for the impact wrench i use the M12

but i think they were talking about you getting a proper torque wrench which is not this its basically a ratchet with an adjustable table of foot pounds to properly tighten nuts at the manufacturers specs to not break the bolt or strip it and also that your wheels dont fall off ?