First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic sport hatchback & 1991 Acura integra GS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello! I know this is an old thread but has anyone with an fk7 & the V1 or V2 vents had problems with Honda sensing? I have custom made ones that a buddy did for mines but in the rear in it's like the V1 so I was wonderin if you guys have had any problems with it in the front?

Stratuss

First Name
Jovanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hello! I know this is an old thread but has anyone with an fk7 & the V1 or V2 vents had problems with Honda sensing? I have custom made ones that a buddy did for mines but in the rear in it's like the V1 so I was wonderin if you guys have had any problems with it in the front?
V1 vents is definitely going to eliminate your Honda Sensing but with V2 you might be able to mount the sensor & open up a slot for visibility.

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
V1 vents is definitely going to eliminate your Honda Sensing but with V2 you might be able to mount the sensor & open up a slot for visibility.
Eliminate how? I never use it anyways but what I want to know is if it'll throw a code or a light?

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eliminate how? I never use it anyways but what I want to know is if it'll throw a code or a light?
Also, mount what? The sensor doesn't have to be removed in ordered to place the new vents..?
Sponsored