Kwispcwiss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 1.5 turbo sport hatch civic
Country flag
I recently got my 2020 sport hatch back Civic I LOVE it but I want my car to stand out more I have a lot of done cosmetically but I want to know what you guys have done performance wise and cosmetically so far I’ve done the side markers I have changed out all my headlights including my fog lights I gave some yellow bulbs and wrapped the outside of them yellow. I’ve put a baby lip for my spoiler looks nice a civic banner , resonator and muffler delete. Black door handles tinted windows I feel little interior things such as seatbelt straps. I was thinking of doing a cold air intake but I’ve heard it’s not much of a gain. I’ve overall done a lot to it but I want more

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch 4AC53A70-57A6-462C-B1BF-3F68391CDA91
Sponsored

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Performance:
  • KTuner. Best bang for buck
  • I did a DIY SRI with RAM air induction sorta thing (DIY guide here). I really wanted turbo noises and I didn't wanna spend $300+ on an intake. The ram air induction part involved me cutting out some of the hexagons in the faux vent (which you don't have bc 2020) and having a duct run from the bumper to my intake filter. Unless I'm sitting in traffic, my IATs sit 10-20F above ambient, depending on the weather. If it's cool out, closer to 5F above ambient. In this hot ass weather Vegas is having, like 20F above ambient when moving.
  • Muffler delete. Again, just wanted some tone to the exhaust, but nothing too much. Still my daily driver and I'm cheap asf, so I didn't wanna go all out with a $900+ exhaust system. Muffler delete was the perfect tone with minimal, very manageable drone at 1850 and 4000ish. I left the OEM resonator in place. Cost me $150 with tips at a local muffler shop.
  • FK8 rear sway bar. Cashed in on this when it was cheap asf
  • FK8 lower tie brace thing. $20, not a huge difference, but feels more planted on big swooping turns.
  • DC Sports front upper strut bar. Really only feel it on quick lane change type turns. Plus style points.
  • Polk DB1001 tweeters for a bit better sound on the stock system. They look pretty stock, too
  • Suma performance convex mirrors, bc blind spots suck
  • Broadway 270mm mirror I transferred over from my old car. Again, blind spots suck
  • Accord Homelink module garage door opener in my car, so I don't have to carry the remote around.
Cosmetic:
  • Vinyl wrap. Lots of it because that shit is relatively cheap. I might've gotten a bit carried away, but I think I did it tastefully, and idgaf what other ppl think bc it's my car and I like it. Interior, I did shift lever trim, door trim, dash trim, some steering wheel trim, the instrument cluster "hood" thingy. Exterior, I did the B/C pillars and a partial wrap on my hood/bumper.
  • FKX Racing front grille (sans emblem). Figured why the hell not, wasn't terribly expensive at $150, and looks good. Kinda falls into the performance category since it's increased airflow over OEM grille
  • Morimoto HID retrofit. Had HIDs on my 2002, following suit on my 2018.
  • Yellow LED fog light bulbs, bc JDM style
  • LED bulbs all around (except the HID low beams) bc why not.
  • Smoked sidemarkers, also bc why not.
  • 3rd brake light flasher unit bc safety and the flash pattern looks cool. lol
  • Mugen style visors from procivic. Style points and lets me crack my windows open and deter people from getting their grubby hands in my car without putting forth more effort than normal.
  • DIY red footwell lighting because I wanted to channel a little bit of my inner ricer. Peep the username. Gotta live up to it just a little.
  • DIY MT knob on my CVT adapter thingy. Just to appease my inner self for initially wanting an MT. That, and I wanted an aftermarket knob, but wanted it to sit at about OEM height. Bonus points bc it's fairly unique. Also bot a dboy shiftz aftermarket boot on there for more style points.
  • 2020 rear lip, bc it looks better than the 2018 one. My entire OEM lip kit is pinstriped with red vinyl for that faux-R vibe

OP
OP
Kwispcwiss

Kwispcwiss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Performance:
  • KTuner. Best bang for buck
  • I did a DIY SRI with RAM air induction sorta thing (DIY guide here). I really wanted turbo noises and I didn't wanna spend $300+ on an intake. The ram air induction part involved me cutting out some of the hexagons in the faux vent (which you don't have bc 2020) and having a duct run from the bumper to my intake filter. Unless I'm sitting in traffic, my IATs sit 10-20F above ambient, depending on the weather. If it's cool out, closer to 5F above ambient. In this hot ass weather Vegas is having, like 20F above ambient when moving.
  • Muffler delete. Again, just wanted some tone to the exhaust, but nothing too much. Still my daily driver and I'm cheap asf, so I didn't wanna go all out with a $900+ exhaust system. Muffler delete was the perfect tone with minimal, very manageable drone at 1850 and 4000ish. I left the OEM resonator in place. Cost me $150 with tips at a local muffler shop.
  • FK8 rear sway bar. Cashed in on this when it was cheap asf
  • FK8 lower tie brace thing. $20, not a huge difference, but feels more planted on big swooping turns.
  • DC Sports front upper strut bar. Really only feel it on quick lane change type turns. Plus style points.
  • Polk DB1001 tweeters for a bit better sound on the stock system. They look pretty stock, too
  • Suma performance convex mirrors, bc blind spots suck
  • Broadway 270mm mirror I transferred over from my old car. Again, blind spots suck
  • Accord Homelink module garage door opener in my car, so I don't have to carry the remote around.
Cosmetic:
  • Vinyl wrap. Lots of it because that shit is relatively cheap. I might've gotten a bit carried away, but I think I did it tastefully, and idgaf what other ppl think bc it's my car and I like it. Interior, I did shift lever trim, door trim, dash trim, some steering wheel trim, the instrument cluster "hood" thingy. Exterior, I did the B/C pillars and a partial wrap on my hood/bumper.
  • FKX Racing front grille (sans emblem). Figured why the hell not, wasn't terribly expensive at $150, and looks good. Kinda falls into the performance category since it's increased airflow over OEM grille
  • Morimoto HID retrofit. Had HIDs on my 2002, following suit on my 2018.
  • Yellow LED fog light bulbs, bc JDM style
  • LED bulbs all around (except the HID low beams) bc why not.
  • Smoked sidemarkers, also bc why not.
  • 3rd brake light flasher unit bc safety and the flash pattern looks cool. lol
  • Mugen style visors from procivic. Style points and lets me crack my windows open and deter people from getting their grubby hands in my car without putting forth more effort than normal.
  • DIY red footwell lighting because I wanted to channel a little bit of my inner ricer. Peep the username. Gotta live up to it just a little.
  • DIY MT knob on my CVT adapter thingy. Just to appease my inner self for initially wanting an MT. That, and I wanted an aftermarket knob, but wanted it to sit at about OEM height. Bonus points bc it's fairly unique. Also bot a dboy shiftz aftermarket boot on there for more style points.
  • 2020 rear lip, bc it looks better than the 2018 one. My entire OEM lip kit is pinstriped with red vinyl for that faux-R vibe
put a pic up I’d love to see it

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch hmG3u8q

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch ubfwfmw_8dda2f05108312559ebb20de7c71836189c5e460

I've since taken the emblem off bc I didn't like how far out it stuck. The headlights were also blacked out since this shot was taken

Some closeups of the hood vinyl. No lie, the gold was added as an afterthought to cover up a part I fucked up. lol. It works tho
Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch dt03tmrl_9aa244e085a94fcab543343c367b0c6a161f24a4

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch awmp2qjl_33272cf84b63587b60007cdbed78ff8f21e8f34f

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch 6kboiev_6f29de4706c07f3f09ba78191bd27fba4aa902c6

Wouldn't be complete without an ass shot.

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch RnqIbru

Reactions: Phy
OP
OP
Kwispcwiss

Kwispcwiss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hmG3u8q.jpg

ubfwfmw_8dda2f05108312559ebb20de7c71836189c5e460.jpg

I've since taken the emblem off bc I didn't like how far out it stuck. The headlights were also blacked out since this shot was taken

Some closeups of the hood vinyl. No lie, the gold was added as an afterthought to cover up a part I fucked up. lol. It works tho
dt03tmrl_9aa244e085a94fcab543343c367b0c6a161f24a4.jpg

awmp2qjl_33272cf84b63587b60007cdbed78ff8f21e8f34f.jpg

6kboiev_6f29de4706c07f3f09ba78191bd27fba4aa902c6.jpg

Wouldn't be complete without an ass shot.

RnqIbru.jpg
Looks dope bro you should put some mudflaps on it it’s a nice addition where did you get that red line front end and you wrapped the car yourself ?

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! Was looking into rallyarmor flaps. Still can't justify the price, but I like how they look. Everything wrapped was DIY, vinyl ordered from Amazon (the big piece to do the hood was ordered from metrorestyling.com). Pinstriping was a $4 roll of pinstriping vinyl from AutoZone. Enough to do the front lip, sideskirts, and rear lip twice (once on OEM lip, once on 2020 lip), with some to spare.

OP
OP
Kwispcwiss

Kwispcwiss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m back I got my hood wrapped carbon fiber looks real mean

Honda Civic 10th gen Top mods to add to a 10 gen civic hatch 109BDC2E-D809-46CD-B0D5-1421F3B6F2A0

SI(ck)Civic

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
I’m back I got my hood wrapped carbon fiber looks real mean

109BDC2E-D809-46CD-B0D5-1421F3B6F2A0.jpeg
Does it look real though? Like the different layers of shine that real cf has? Thinking of doing something like this to the stock front and rear lip