Today's "People can't drive" report

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
The only true cure for stupidity is to let natural selection work-Darwin
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People who block both lanes doing the same speed beside each other are the bane of existence. I've heard that the police around here are supposed to be pulling people over now that block the fast lane but I haven't seen it happen once. For a LONG time now, in the areas I drive in, people have reversed the fast and slow lanes. Shit pisses me off more than anything on the road.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
People who block both lanes doing the same speed beside each other are the bane of existence. I've heard that the police around here are supposed to be pulling people over now that block the fast lane but I haven't seen it happen once. For a LONG time now, in the areas I drive in, people have reversed the fast and slow lanes. Shit pisses me off more than anything on the road.
I used to take the tollway to work & sometimes people would signal & get in the left lane & stay there, but there was no one around that they passing in the first place. And there's signs "slow traffic keep right". And the state police pass them on the right but don't ticket them.
Sponsored