To those with a white Si Coupe

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m looking to get black wheels on my 2018 Honda Civic and I can’t decide on matte or black! Any suggestions??
I think the matte black looks good, those are my 17” winter wheels. For my regular rims, I’d probably go with matte black too. Though both gloss and matte are great choices, I guess it just depends on the type of wheel and your taste.

Honda Civic 10th gen To those with a white Si Coupe 11225B4D-E79C-4941-BB3A-41766C75E1E3
Sponsored

kmhusky2020

Karina Manzo
First Name
Karina Manzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I think the matte black looks good, those are my 17” winter wheels. For my regular rims, I’d probably go with matte black too. Though both gloss and matte are great choices, I guess it just depends on the type of wheel and your taste.

11225B4D-E79C-4941-BB3A-41766C75E1E3.jpeg
I like! Thank you for the picture reference. What is the reason for switching rims during different seasons?
I’m a newbie and usually rely on my dad to make changes, but I wanna learn more about taking care of my car. Lol.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like! Thank you for the picture reference. What is the reason for switching rims during different seasons?
I’m a newbie and usually rely on my dad to make changes, but I wanna learn more about taking care of my car. Lol.
Most of us will recommend using a separate set of rims with winter tires. It’s more practical and less expensive to swap out each season (and easier to swap in your driveway ;)) plus it prevents extra wear and tear on your summer wheels and summer tires. I still have my OEM 18 inch Si Wheels, never used them for winter except for the out of ordinary snowfall once in a while and they’re practically brand new still.

That being said, you don’t necessarily have to go with alloy wheels in winter time. To keep costs down a lot of people go with 17 inch steel wheels. Or just look on buy/sell sites and look for a cheap set of alloys like I did and what many of us do:)
Sponsored