To install? Or not to install? That is the question

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I want it on sooooooo badly :hmm:
I just really want my parts back on minus the Injen Intake. Also only on TSP stage 1. I also want to see if I can have a muffler shop replace my aFe Takeda tips, because they’re damaged, replaced with the stock tip.
Honda Civic 10th gen To install? Or not to install? That is the question D84CB88C-8F9A-4ED9-AEF5-B62C70550547
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Ha ha once you get the itch, there's no going back! If I were you, I would either put money into first building out your motor and then installing your parts

Or

Take that money and get into another ride with more power

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Those mods are fine but you may want to take it a little bit easier this round. :D
Lol yeah I know I’m not out there racing anyone I see. I just wanna know I have a cool modded nice looking car to cruise around in.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Go lite with your mods. Get your exhaust installed and see if your muffler shop can replace the tips. If you don't want a CAI, just get a after market drop in air filter:)

The SI is quick enough for me and I got my first speeding ticket in over 6 years with it lol.

The only performance mods I have are the AEM Airfilter and Thermal R&D Exhaust. I have more comestic accessories:)

Have fun!

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
I say do the mods then take it to get a conservative dyno tune! I feel like a custom conservative tune will keep you safe while giving you more power than just a base map

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ha ha once you get the itch, there's no going back! If I were you, I would either put money into first building out your motor and then installing your parts

Or

Or

i can’t get another ride for another couple years lol
Go lite with your mods. Get your exhaust installed and see if your muffler shop can replace the tips. If you don't want a CAI, just get a after market drop in air filter:)

The SI is quick enough for me and I got my first speeding ticket in over 6 years with it lol.

The only performance mods I have are the AEM Airfilter and Thermal R&D Exhaust. I have more comestic accessories:)

Have fun!
haha I haven’t had a ticket in 12 years since I was 18
Sponsored