First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R, 2006 Civic SI, 97 Civic LX H22A
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, it looks great. Is this +45 offset and stock ride height?
It's +45, 265/35 Continental extreme contact sport, Ray's duranuts, and Swift's. Some of the photos the suspension hadn't settled yet though, haha.

CrossOut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R
Country flag
Has anyone had Costco mount and install these wheels onto their type R's. I just called to schedule an appointment. They want me to bring them in before they order tires. They're concerned if they are "reverse mount" wheels and what not.. any suggestions? Costco is by far the cheapest option out here at 780 installed.

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
Has anyone had Costco mount and install these wheels onto their type R's. I just called to schedule an appointment. They want me to bring them in before they order tires. They're concerned if they are "reverse mount" wheels and what not.. any suggestions? Costco is by far the cheapest option out here at 780 installed.
Some Costco’s won‘t mount tires on anything other than OEM wheels in the correct size. They are very picky.

TheSnakeJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
i recently purchased new wheels (19" SSR GTX01) and new tires from Costco. I called to talk to the shop manager before I made my appointment. This is the deal... they will only install tires in the same size that are already installed on the wheel. So if you went in there with your OEM setup, they would only install new tires in the OEM size. But, since these were brand new wheels with no tires installed yet they didn't care what size tire I purchased. I brought the loose wheels to Costco for tire installation and everything went great. Now, if I want to purchase my next set from Costco again, I will have to go with the same size because that is what is already mounted on the wheel. Hope this helps...

chibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic Si Sedan, 2002 S2000
Country flag
Anyone know if the 245/35 Hoosier R7 fits inside the NASA 266mm template on these wheels?

CrawlCTR

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR
Country flag
Had my TR-10’s installed for a couple of weeks now. Could not be happier, perfect size, fit, offset. Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 265/35/18 stock height.

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 99BF62EC-1CC6-41D2-812C-AD6EA1818641

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 60BA71B8-7F3E-4D1E-B446-6B4E7643935A

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 907FC3F5-C575-4B5E-8078-21BA17814D04

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
Had my TR-10’s installed for a couple of weeks now. Could not be happier, perfect size, fit, offset. Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 265/35/18 stock height.
I really wanted to try those tires for the October - March months up here in Vancouver. It rarely goes below freezing, but it rains often and still will be on the lower temp range of what PS4S can tolerate. I chickened out at the last minute and decided I would try PS4S and just step over to all seasons if the conditions dictate. What is your opinion on the all seasons so far?

CrossOut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R
Country flag
I really wanted to try those tires for the October - March months up here in Vancouver. It rarely goes below freezing, but it rains often and still will be on the lower temp range of what PS4S can tolerate. I chickened out at the last minute and decided I would try PS4S and just step over to all seasons if the conditions dictate. What is your opinion on the all seasons so far?
I'll be going with those tires my self. I'm mostly doing daily driving. If i decide to do a track day I'll swap to performance tires for the event. But From everything that i hear, the summer traction isn't as good as the ps4s (of course) but for an all season tire they're amazing. The fact that the c8 Corvettes are stock with them says a lot for their performance. Ice and snow conditions tout the best performance compared to other all season tires... The biggest advantage for me to go with these tires is the balance between performance and lifespan. Daily driving, i don't need the best traction tire, economically speaking i want longer tire life and being $30-50 cheaper/ tire is a benefit. I haven't seen any data on how long before these need replacement but Warranty of 45k miles vs the 25 or 30k of the ps4s tells me life span is indeed longer. Most people are getting about 25k life or of their ps4s. Even if i get 35-40k I'll be happy. Stock contis got me 18k which is painful. (That was pushing them probably should of changed them at 15k)

CrawlCTR

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR
Country flag
I’m really happy with the tires. I swapped form the PS3 all season 245-35-19 on some 19x8.5x53 Motegi’s. I feel the sidewall is stiffer on these, the turn in has improved. And pretty much what Crossout said they are putting them on the new Corvettes. Perfect all around tire better than some summer tires in the dry.

JrodtypeR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Just installed my Titan 7 TD-6 18x 9.5 45mm . Really happy. Have them on Michelin Pilot A/S 3 265/35/18
Black Monster 35 mm lug nuts with red caps. Ordered some Honda black and red center caps. Waiting for those to come in. Riding stock height. Rides great no rubbing. I really can't feel any torque steer.

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 20200825_134218

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 20200825_134043