ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
That was 2 weeks ago and they were in stock. I wast told they would ship within 5 business days.
I ordered mine from DSGperf in mid May and am still waiting on shipping, but my situation is different as I'm in Canada. For Canadian orders they first move the inventory from their US warehouse to their CA warehouse (happens about once per month) before finally shipping within Canada.
Sponsored

ca86108

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole bunch
Country flag
I haven't looked through all 35 pages of the thread, but.......

1. How much doe the 18x9.5 weigh per wheel?
2. Does anyone have pics of the bronze color on a white CTR?

CTRDad69

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CTR, 2017 VW GTI, 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD, 2012 Honda Fit Sport, 2007 Mazda Miat PHT GT
Country flag

Per the corporate website, 18.1 lbs. When I had mine installed the installers were shocked at how light they were.
Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 IMG_2693

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag

The T-S5 in 18x9.5 are 18.1 lbs per wheel, and the T-R10 in 18x9.5 are something like 18.9 lbs per wheel.

tukai

First Name
tukai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Got my wheels in today and getting them installed tomorrow. The center-caps were missing. I contacted them and there is an additional delay on those.

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
Got my wheels in today and getting them installed tomorrow. The center-caps were missing. I contacted them and there is an additional delay on those.
I sure hope they include mine with the shipment. I don't have many tools nor a jack yet to install them myself after the wheels have been mounted.

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Josh with Meraki Autoworks. We just had the pleasure of assisting Titan7 in their shoot of their new TD6 wheel for the FK8 Civic Type R.. More pictures to come. Thoughts, comments? Techna bronze sets in stock.. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 103001038_568950730473145_7826937237346930903_n

Civlude97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R, 2006 Civic SI, 97 Civic LX H22A
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in a similar boat you were with DSG but for TS-5. My order was processed 5/20 with a note saying it could take 60 days. Did your order status change to shipped ever or did they just show up?

tukai

First Name
tukai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I'm in a similar boat you were with DSG but for TS-5. My order was processed 5/20 with a note saying it could take 60 days. Did your order status change to shipped ever or did they just show up?
When I ordered mine thru the rep in Facebook, they were said to be in stock and would ship in a few days. It took two weeks plus. On their website it showed processed very quickly, and then it didn't show any other update until the day after it shipped. I'll give the center caps a few weeks before I check back

tukai

First Name
tukai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I'm very happy how they turned out, just need the caps now. I prefer stock height

Tires are 265 / 35 / 18 No rubs

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 mO9ssEq

Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 WgMp33J

Civlude97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R, 2006 Civic SI, 97 Civic LX H22A
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I ordered mine thru the rep in Facebook, they were said to be in stock and would ship in a few days. It took two weeks plus. On their website it showed processed very quickly, and then it didn't show any other update until the day after it shipped. I'll give the center caps a few weeks before I check back
Yeah that's similar to my experience. I believe I spoke with the owner who said they could "drop ship" out as soon as the next day, ordered May 11, took a week or so to process, got that random message of 60 days may 20th, and has been "on order" since. Sucks because I'm seeing a bunch of others receive t7 products from other suppliers and has me a bit uneasy, hah

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
For anyone interested in buying sets of Titan7 feel free to reach out to us. We work very closely with them and can keep you updated very well with ETAs.

-Josh

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
Just ordered the T-S5 19x9.5 +45 silver titaniums from Evasive. Unfortunately, it's going to take up to 60 days until they arrive since they're on backorder pretty much everywhere.

Also got Ray's gunmetal lugs to go with 'em. I plan on purchasing Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 255/35 closer to when the wheels arrive.

This is my first set of legit wheels that I've ever purchased... I'm super-excited!

Also planning on Eibach pro-kit after that.
Sponsored