Titan 7 T-S5 vs. RSR R903 (and tire size, too!)

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC TYPE R FK8, CRX SI 87', MAZDA 3 14'
Country flag
For tire..
I have 265/35R18 continental extreme contact sport.. also have a set of ps4s...
Good for street and spiritual drive
how do you compare both? I'm running ps4s but it I'm a little bit disappointed by it maybe because of the hype I'm thinking of switching to cont extreme contact sport I do a lot of spirited driving and AutoX
Sponsored

netpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
i would personally suggest the Titan as some mentioned already. i also prefer the 19 looks. either way i dont think you can go wrong, but after having the PS4S tires i would suggest those. they're great so far for me!

im not running RSR or Titans but im on 19's with stock suspension to give you an idea of the look

295/30/19

1600364769537.png
On those size tires, is there any rubbing, how's ride quality compared to stock and do you know what that set up weighs?
Thanks in advance.

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
On those size tires, is there any rubbing, how's ride quality compared to stock and do you know what that set up weighs?
Thanks in advance.
no rubbing lock to lock and only had SLIGHT rub on SUPER deep dips in the road. i fixed it by bending up the tabs with the screw under the fender slightly (bent up those tabs less than 1/2in) and now I don't rub at all regardless of how deep the dips in the road are.

Ride quality is much better and smoother, however i think you lose some of the steering sharpness with anything other than stock but its a sacrifice for me to not dent the rims every time i drive the car.

weight wise, i think i only saved ~5lbs per corner. even tho my rims are 1pc forged, they are super wide along with the wide tires.
Sponsored