First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Hi all
I m currently using Michelins sports all season tires and i find that they wear quick.. anyone have any other brand suggestions for the coupe SI? I need all weather tires. Thanks
Sponsored

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
I changed from Michelins to Continental Extreme Contact UHP all seasons. They are significantly quieter, and tread rating is a bit higher. Lots of grip. Can’t say what wear will be like realistically, only had them on about 8k miles.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm currently on Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All Seasons ... 235/40R18

They are quieter than the stock Goodyear Eagle Sports.

I've been rolling on them for 18 +/- months, (20k miles?) and haven't experienced any advanced wear.

That said, I've heard GREAT thing about the Continental DWS06.
I hear that it's a great all season, rides smooth and quiet, and gives good grip and wear.

I wish you luck.

Reactions: mjh

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just did a tire rotation and took some tread depths on PSAS4 that I have on the car. 16,330 miles. I had 5/32 on the pair I moved to the rear and 7/32 on the pair I moved to the front. They may be wearing a bit faster than the OE Goodyears (which I changed around 35k miles), though I don't tend to run tires down to 2/32.

adw818

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic type R
Country flag
DWS06 plus are great, not sure about wear as I’ve only had them a short while. However they ride and corner excellent for an all season tire.

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I run BFG g-Force™ COMP-2 A/S PLUS. They are great for all seasons and hold up pretty good in the dry. I've seen 1.1g in turns according to ECU, and track times are very good in autocross. Bad thing is, I was only getting about 11-12 months out of a set until I got some dedicated wheels and tires for the track. I wont know for a few months if I can get more time without track use. My commute is 120mi/day (mostly highway). Tires are rated for 45,000mi, but I can't get close to that with the way I drive. They feel great with water on the road, and pretty good with snow, given Ohio weather. I've gone through 3 sets of these and love them. They used to be $150ea from Tire Rack, but now above $160 for our stock rims. I also did one track day with them last year. They are much better with a bit of heat. It took about 2 laps at Mid Ohio track to come up to temp.

If you are looking for mileage, don't get these. If you are looking for good all around performance, they are my pick for the money.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I run BFG g-Force™ COMP-2 A/S PLUS. They are great for all seasons and hold up pretty good in the dry. I've seen 1.1g in turns according to ECU, and track times are very good in autocross. Bad thing is, I was only getting about 11-12 months out of a set until I got some dedicated wheels and tires for the track. I wont know for a few months if I can get more time without track use. My commute is 120mi/day (mostly highway). Tires are rated for 45,000mi, but I can't get close to that with the way I drive. They feel great with water on the road, and pretty good with snow, given Ohio weather. I've gone through 3 sets of these and love them. They used to be $150ea from Tire Rack, but now above $160 for our stock rims. I also did one track day with them last year. They are much better with a bit of heat. It took about 2 laps at Mid Ohio track to come up to temp.

If you are looking for mileage, don't get these. If you are looking for good all around performance, they are my pick for the money.
I had no idea that there was an updated version of these tires! I used to run the Comp2 A/S on my old TL 6mt and agree that they were great for all seasons, but I also only got like 15-20k miles out a set lol.

Currently have the ExtremeContact DWS06+, which have been great so far! They *should* last longer than the Comp2s, but may be a little pricier.

OP
OP

Mrparis

First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Thanks guys im going to look into all the suggestions Price vs performance .
Sponsored