tire pressure

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
what is the proper tire pressure for the street tires on my 2019? or what is preferred. I live in ohio and my firelight came on and I can't get rid of it. my car doesn't have the options every walkthrough gives to calibrate it.
Sponsored

Xepharyx

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
To reset the tire pressure monitor, use the button corresponding to the symbol on the panel to the lower left of the steering wheel. Hold it for a second or two and it will blink and disappear.

Before you do that though, inflate or deflate your tires to the correct pressure. The tire pressure recommended by Honda is on a sticker in the driver's doorjamb. For the Si it should be something like 35F-33R. I tend to keep mine at manufacturer pressure for the balance between fuel economy and handling and it seems to work well.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
To reset the tire pressure monitor, use the button corresponding to the symbol on the panel to the lower left of the steering wheel. Hold it for a second or two and it will blink and disappear.

Before you do that though, inflate or deflate your tires to the correct pressure. The tire pressure recommended by Honda is on a sticker in the driver's doorjamb. For the Si it should be something like 35F-33R. I tend to keep mine at manufacturer pressure for the balance between fuel economy and handling and it seems to work well.
Nah for tpms on the touchscreen radios it's in the settings

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
33 Front, 32 Rear for the Si. 32 psi all around for the regular civics. This is what the tire pressure should be cold, before you start driving.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
33 Front, 32 Rear for the Si. 32 psi all around for the regular civics. This is what the tire pressure should be cold, before you start driving.
I guess my civic not being Si still is not regular because it calls for 35 front 33 rear.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I will, after you accept a bet. If you lose, you will have to admit that my car is tire-pressure-wise superior to Si.:bump:

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Is there any benefit for having higher front psi than rear?

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I will, after you accept a bet. If you lose, you will have to admit that my car is tire-pressure-wise superior to Si.:bump:
Nah, but i do like the wheels. Did you get them refinished in bronze?
Sponsored