Muturuc

First Name
Alexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sedan Executive (EU)
Country flag
I’ve had the warning light twice coming on what is wrong with it?Went to the gas station to The tires and twice they were underinflated.
Sponsored

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
If they get under-inflated, then best thing to do is to check for punctures.
If you can't bring it to a tire shop but can remove the wheel, you can put soapy water around it and look for bubbling.

MagicMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe 2002 Mercury Cougar V6
Country flag
Tires lose air over time. Having to put air in your tires twice since buying your car 9 months ago doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This happened to me... turns out it was a screw in one of the tires and slowly leaked air that once every two weeks I’d get a warning.

canalrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
I’ve had the warning light twice coming on what is wrong with it?Went to the gas station to The tires and twice they were underinflated.
I had the same problem when I first bought my 2017 sedan touring. Every two weeks or so the right rear tire would lose enough air to set off the warning light.

The dealer supposedly fixed it twice, but the leak just slowed down a little.

First be sure, as mentioned above, to have the tires checked for nail punctures or slow leaks.

I finally brought my tire to a local independent tire store. They remounted the tire on the rim and I haven't had a problem since – it's been a few years.

There was a thread on this group at the time. It's funny, several people had problems with their right rear tire.

Barry.
Sponsored