Nikolai224

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic lx sedan
Country flag
I saw a civic on here running 245/40 r18 I’m looking to run that setup. I wanted coilovers at first but now I’m thinking lowering springs so I’m looking for opinions on brand of springs and if that tire size will scrub when lowered or if I should go with a different size tire.

Honda Civic 10th gen Tire Fitment springs/coilovers 6FFD8B8B-EB9F-4B2A-A58A-056193A0B927
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nikolai224

Nikolai224

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How far do you wanna lower? half inch? 3 inches?
I’m honestly not sure yet I just know I don’t want it slammed to the ground due to the roads here in NC. My buddy has a slammed 93 del sol on air suspension and it fucks me up every time I ride in it the potholes almost throw you out of the car.

Edit: I went outside and measured the ground clearance I think i would be fine if I dropped it about 3 inches.

Last edited:

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should be fine with sport lines with that tire setup. My friend is running d2 but rubs a tiny bit

OP
OP
Nikolai224

Nikolai224

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Should be fine with sport lines with that tire setup. My friend is running d2 but rubs a tiny bit
Yeah I’ve heard with d2 if you have an aggressive tire setup it can rub and you’re talking about eibach sport lines? Also I’ve heard the eibach pro kit is really good any opinion on those springs?

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I’ve heard with d2 if you have an aggressive tire setup it can rub and you’re talking about eibach sport lines? Also I’ve heard the eibach pro kit is really good any opinion on those springs?
Yeah Eibach sport lines. I loved my pro kits when I had them I actually just swapped them for coils a couple weeks ago. You’ll get a bigger drop and more of a flush fit with the sportlines tho

OP
OP
Nikolai224

Nikolai224

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah Eibach sport lines. I loved my pro kits when I had them I actually just swapped them for coils a couple weeks ago. You’ll get a bigger drop and more of a flush fit with the sportlines tho
So which one would you recommend to me?
Sponsored