ghersondavid

First Name
Gherson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI coupe 2017
Country flag
Good afternoon colleagues, has anyone been able to match the TIP of 27 won or Prl with any intake injen? I want to update my TIP but I have an injen evolution
Sponsored

OP
OP
ghersondavid

ghersondavid

First Name
Gherson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI coupe 2017
Country flag
Do yourself a favor and sell the Injen, buy the 27won intake and TIP. Perfect fitment and fuel trims.
I was thinking about that, unfortunately when I bought the intake injen I did not know about this forum to have been able to consult

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was thinking about that, unfortunately when I bought the intake injen I did not know about this forum to have been able to consult
I almost did the same because I was out of the car scene for a while and Injen = good back then…maybe still are but continuing to sell a CAI with known issues isn’t good in my eyes & they won’t get $ from me because of it. Fix it & release again. Easy-peasy.

I have the 27Won and want the 27Won TIP. I doubt there is much difference between stock, 27Won or even PRL but could be wrong.

Beholder84

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I really want to get the 27WON TIP but its so difficult to get them in stock. I'd like that to be one of my next upgrades.
Sponsored