Time for a meet! Saturday April 21st!

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
My take on this meet:

The other clubs had the worst group of people I have ever seen. Granted, there were very nice cars there like Lambos, Mercs, Vettes, Beemers, Camaros, Mustangs, custom rods, etc., but some of the owners of those cars were dicks. The flyer said not to make too much noise, but they did anyway speeding or reving up their cars around the parking lot. This of course brought out more and more police that resulted in most leaving early. While I was away talking to people, my Si and a Civic EX sedan next to my car got hit with egg in the rear. Luckily, I came back to my car and saw the mess, cleaned up with my damp microfiber. The other owner was nowhere to be seen. Finally, the taunting by a Camaro owner that Hondas are sh*t was the last straw. I left. Should have brought my Z06 for that clown.

From what I could tell, the Honda owners were orderely, appreciated each other's cars, some shared mod info, etc.
I met a guy with a very nice old school vtech civic that he was very proud of. I also met a guy with an Si having Type R exhaust tips, lowered with custom splitters. Had a chance to chat with the president of the Si Owner's Club. A real nice person. I will probably join that group. With the madness going on and getting worse, the Si Club decided to move elsewhere. I was invited, but declined and went home.

It seems that EVERY Honda owner I meet, are nice, enjoy their cars, and eager to talk about their mods, and offer advice.
That's unfortunate. The tuning community has taken a turn for the worse since it went mainstream. Oh well.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
There's a pretty active Socal CTR group on fb if you guys aren't a member of already. I went to the Hondaworld Westminster meet that was a few weeks ago and met a few other CTR owners. Very cool meet with free food too. 40 some odd CTRs were in attendance.

The irony was that i left that dealer a bad review on yelp after failed negotiations...
Sponsored