Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you everyone who has commented on this with something helpful.

not meaning you mark
Keep in mind Mark is the same guy who posted (in another thread) that tuning and going WOT will blow our cars up. Just stating that for reference. :cool:
Sponsored

PC2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Hatchback Sport '13 Nissan GTR
Country flag
When I bought my car that was the first thing I asked the dealer they said it was normal and even started up another civic to show me lol

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
That's the sound of the direct injection (DI), which is normal. My previous cars were DI and all had same ticking noise. DI engines make that ticking sound because the injectors have much higher pressure than port injections to be able to overcome the cylinder's pressure.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keep in mind Mark is the same guy who posted (in another thread) that tuning and going WOT will blow our cars up. Just stating that for reference. :cool:
Yeah, I was bored at work and looked through his post history. He has something negative to say about everything. His "free of charge" help on this forum is mostly negative comments about people's decisions on their vehicles.

He seems to forget that some people here are mechanically inclined and not scared of sacrificing a maintenance free life for extra power and a fix here and there. But hey, not everyone is cut out to be a pioneer. Some people like to sit back and live life safely. Others want to live life to the fullest.
Sponsored