Thumbs down for Ispoon18

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
I bought a like-new Fujitsubo exhaust from member Ispoon18 a little over a month ago. Just installed this past week and realized he forgot to include the carbon tip "Fujitsubo" decals (in addition to the install instructions + a few washers). No big deal, I'm sure they're easy to overlook. I emailed him last week asking if he can send me the install instructions + decals....no response. So I install the exhaust without the instructions but now still need the decals.

Yesterday I politely messaged him here asking if he could send them to me, even offered to cover the shipping. This was his reply:

"Zelle me 115.00 and I’ll send it to you, including other stuff. If not. It’s cool. Have a good one. I read your email too. I just don’t have time to go look for stuff. But Zelle me 115 and I’ll go search for it.

115 is how much I make an hour. You want it, figure you can pay me an hour of my time."

The "other stuff" being the install instructions :rolleyes: my follow up was met with a complaint about how much it cost him to ship the box and a dismissive "Go hit up Fujitsubo".

Forget decals, I would avoid buying from this guy on principle alone.
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Wow man, what a tool. Hope you at least got a great deal on the exhaust, if he is mad about shipping he should price his stuff better, no reason to be a douche bag to you.

OP
OP
TheGreekFreak

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Wow man, what a tool. Hope you at least got a great deal on the exhaust, if he is mad about shipping he should price his stuff better, no reason to be a douche bag to you.
Exactly. Wasn't some big steal of a deal but its also not my fault that he agreed to a price and felt after it cost him too much. Just be respectful, tell me you'll look for them when you have the time, and no complaints on my end. Instead, you insult me about paying for your time and all this silly nonsense.

Still, I gave him plenty of chances to drop the attitude and set it right too before telling him that now I'm going to put in a dispute with Paypal to get my damn decals one way or another. His immediate reply: "don’t got them open the dispute and see what happens".....challenge accepted sir, dispute opened!

Interestingly, after I formally opened the dispute on Paypal, his tone changed a bit. He posted up a pic of the decals and instructions before asking me to "please" take down the dispute and he will ship them to me ? this, of course, after a paragraph about how I'm shady and why did I wait a month to tell him and how the invoice didn't specifically mention decals and how he might rather ask for the exhaust back for a refund then give them to me.....basically fuming about nonsense knowing he's in the wrong.

Well, lo and behold, today I received a package with the instructions + decals. So much for "see what happens" I guess. Cost him $8 in postage and more than that precious hour of labor he wanted to charge me, all on his dime.....works for me.

I wont pile on someone who isn't here to defend themselves any further but hopefully its a lesson to him on treating people with a little more respect. Because, as I promised him, I will sure as hell go out of my way to make a point when someone is being shitty.
Sponsored