Throttle Body Coolant By-pass

Patrick Bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 FK8, ‘19 XC60 R-Design, ‘17 ZL1, ‘02 SS
Country flag
I haven’t seen anything posted about this. I’m planning on doing it when I install a few parts here in a couple weeks.
I was hoping someone had a diagram or perhaps a pic of where the coolant lines are routed.

I can trace this line back to the TB from the thermostat housing.

Honda Civic 10th gen Throttle Body Coolant By-pass 3444F0D3-0179-4CD7-930E-CDE11A161D66

It’s the other line I’m wondering about. It’ll be pretty easy to trace once I get some parts out of the way. Was just hoping to know definitively where they were.

Not looking for this to be a discussion on the pros/cons of performing the by-pass.
Sponsored

TheShadow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 Type R #00561, 2012 Civic Si, 2000 Civic CX Hatchback
Country flag
I haven’t seen anything posted about this. I’m planning on doing it when I install a few parts here in a couple weeks.
I was hoping someone had a diagram or perhaps a pic of where the coolant lines are routed.

I can trace this line back to the TB from the thermostat housing.

3444F0D3-0179-4CD7-930E-CDE11A161D66.jpeg

It’s the other line I’m wondering about. It’ll be pretty easy to trace once I get some parts out of the way. Was just hoping to know definitively where they were.

Not looking for this to be a discussion on the pros/cons of performing the by-pass.
I made this video for the Radium catch cans - shows where that line goes when I talk over the CCV can