Thoughts On Pherable Tune for 10th Gen Si's?

HustedDrums

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Hey all, been looking into getting the V2 with the screen. I saw Cameron Hill really enjoys that tune on the car but I haven't seen many in-depth reviews.

What are your thoughts on the tune? What is the daily drive like? Is the screen worth it? I really just want to get rid of the rev hang and make driving a little more fun. Not looking to do any crazy launching of the car, just would like better drivability.
Sponsored

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Hey all, been looking into getting the V2 with the screen. I saw Cameron Hill really enjoys that tune on the car but I haven't seen many in-depth reviews.

What are your thoughts on the tune? What is the daily drive like? Is the screen worth it? I really just want to get rid of the rev hang and make driving a little more fun. Not looking to do any crazy launching of the car, just would like better drivability.
Just to chime in..... I've been running it for a little over a month/1000 miles and it's great in all aspects. I plan to do a proper dyno (I attempted one the day I got it but it was so hot that it really ended as a waste of money) in October once it cools down. I haven't ran any other Si tune but this one feels as close to "OEM+" as I can imagine - linear and nice pull through the mid and upper range. It doesn't have the inflated low end that some say the TSP Stage 1 has.

marcopolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I've played around extensively with base tunes both on my 18 sport hatch and my 20 Si. I also have used both TSP and Phearable tunes on my Si. After switching back and forth more times than I can count, I spent most of my time running the Phearable tune. More enjoyable for daily driving IMO.

I had no desire for the screen, so went with v1.2.
Sponsored