das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
Sorry to jack your thread, but had you come across any pedal covers that are wider than stock? Speficially for gas pedal and manual brake pedal. i'm trying to make it easier to heel-and-toe

thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Sorry to jack your thread, but had you come across any pedal covers that are wider than stock? Speficially for gas pedal and manual brake pedal. i'm trying to make it easier to heel-and-toe

thanks!
Nah I ended up using oem brake pedal cover and still that aftermarket gas pedal cover.

Actual pedal replacements but maybe try something like these? https://www.carid.com/2016-honda-civic-pedals/

You could also try looking into a pedal adjustment kit. The acuity one seems pretty popular on here. I haven't used it but it's probably the best route to go. https://acuityinstruments.com/products/acuity-pedal-spacer-for-the-10th-gen-civic

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I won't trust those cheap aftermarket pedal, especially those that are slipped in.

Go for the OEM sport Pedal, and make sure you get the right one because the gas pedal is different in certain countries, slim or wide.

Honda even offers bronze color gas pedal in some countries that runs under this part number, 08U74-TEA-600.

Honda Civic 10th gen Thought on these Pedal Covers dd912bc3c3ac8cb217c5181a017363e2

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Go with Silver. And get some Weathertech mats. Your floor is filthy!

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Go with Silver. And get some Weathertech mats. Your floor is filthy!
Long since went with silver, and also nice to see someone from Florida having no clue about east coast Canadian winter's and the sheer volume of salt on the roads. No floor mats gonna save the look of the floor in winter.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag