Thought on these Pedal Covers

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I would go with the silver. Its the classic sport look and I think it looks better than the colors. Just a cleaner look overall. How do you install these?

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They look alright. I'd vote for silver too. Depending their finish, the ones that have colors may wear down to 'silver' anyway over a long period of time.

If they're the ones that have brackets that go around the existing pedals, you can pull the rubber covers off. They tend to be a little shifty with the OEM covers on, even if you get them pretty tight. You may have to anyways depending on how much space you have in the bracket.

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
I would go with the silver. Its the classic sport look and I think it looks better than the colors. Just a cleaner look overall. How do you install these?
Looks like they just slip on, remove the one on the oem brake first normally.

Honda Civic 10th gen Thought on these Pedal Covers s-l1600

They look alright. I'd vote for silver too. Depending their finish, the ones that have colors may wear down to 'silver' anyway over a long period of time.

If they're the ones that have brackets that go around the existing pedals, you can pull the rubber covers off. They tend to be a little shifty with the OEM covers on, even if you get them pretty tight. You may have to anyways depending on how much space you have in the bracket.
Yeah I'll pull the oem brake one off, I don't think there's anything on the gas pedal right now. I usually use some 3M mounting tape under them to keep them there extra tight, I had done this on my G6 and they stayed on for 4 years.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you order them, let us know how it works out. I'd like to get the silver one.

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you order them, let us know how it works out. I'd like to get the silver one.
Will do, I ordered the silver ones yesterday but it's that free shipping so they'll maybe get here by the end of January, who knows. I'll circle back to this post when I have them with some pictures and review.

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Will do, I ordered the silver ones yesterday but it's that free shipping so they'll maybe get here by the end of January, who knows. I'll circle back to this post when I have them with some pictures and review.
If you can do a little install guide I would appreciate it too! Good luck hopefully they won't take to long.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I'm anal about these things but I don't want anything added to my car with the 9th gen logo.

I actually considered the ones the OP posted but went with the OEM aluminum pedals. I like the fact they're riveted on versus just slipped on.

They do look good though.

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok just an update to this. I got these covers the other day and they feel really good.

The brake pedal cover just pulls off pretty easy and there is no gas pedal cover, it's just one piece of plastic (please excuse the salt / dirt Atlantic Canada winter.)

Honda Civic 10th gen Thought on these Pedal Covers MUiepzN

I was able to get the gas pedal cover on no problem and man it's on there nice and tight, it's not going anywhere.

Honda Civic 10th gen Thought on these Pedal Covers szHunvH

Unfortunately the brake pedal cover has an inner diameter that's ever so slightly too small to fit over each corner of the pedal. I fought with it for an hour and even used pry tool for leverage but it wasn't happening so I just put the oem one back on. I messaged the ebay seller to see what we can do maybe this one was just made too small. Overall I do like the looks and hopefully I can get a brake pedal cover that fits.

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nah, seller refunded my money. I still have the gas pedal cover on but I opted to not risk the brake pad falling off. Even with just the gas pedal it looks better.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Speaking of pedals. I saw a post where someone had purchased what looked to be an OEM Footrest, has anyone seen an OEM Footrest for the Civic?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

SSJBart2003

My 2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Vegeta approved