Those with Honda Hack, what do you use for your startup video?

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
I never changed my start up animation. I didnā€™t even know that was possible to change. The only thing I have done with my Honda hack is put view tuner, a hacked version of Crunchyroll and a live wallpaper on there. A lot of apps donā€™t work well on the head unit. Half of it is the head unit itself and the other half is the app is broken itself. Sometimes the Android ecosystem pisses me off because thereā€™s so many broken apps and google play services feels like the equivalent to installing windows vista.

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
will the Honda hack void warranty?
Maybe if you brick it in the process. That would be extremely unlikely though. Otherwise you can revert to factory. If you don't copy the code when reverting, you will have to pay for the software again if/when reloading.

joecat66

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si coupe e38 bmw toyota fj60 triumph tr6 and 2 more
Country flag
Maybe if you brick it in the process. That would be extremely unlikely though. Otherwise you can revert to factory. If you don't copy the code when reverting, you will have to pay for the software again if/when reloading.
could u give a quick rundown on removing it. i hacked mine 2 years ago now my ac is crapping out and i'd like to have it fixed under warranty...will i see the code when removing? it's been so long thanks!

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
could u give a quick rundown on removing it. i hacked mine 2 years ago now my ac is crapping out and i'd like to have it fixed under warranty...will i see the code when removing? it's been so long thanks!
Click the Honda Hack icon on the android menu, scroll down to something like settings>uninstall. When you click you will be prompted with a warning that you need to copy the code, take a pic with your phone and complete the uninstall. To reinstall simply go to the web address as the first time, enter your code and reinstall.

Xlohen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I personally have a gt350 Ford performance start up video as mine, itā€™s always a laugh and a wtf to people who donā€™t know you can change it šŸ˜‚, just tell them yeah itā€™s actually a Ford under the hood