First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Anyone removed these silly little stickers? I got a hatchback and there is one right on the back of the Hatch glass. Just tried peeling it off using my fingernail, but the adhesive is strong. Don't want to damage the glass, so I'm weighing my options.

When I first saw these, I thought they were just dealer-installed stickers, but apparently they come from the factory this way. What was Honda thinking?
Does the LX Hatch have them? If not, I guess I "removed" them by buying an LX Hatch instead of a Hatch Sport. I was just dreaming of another hatch but in Sport cloaking, maybe the venerable black on black on black (honeycomb vents).
Sponsored

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
I owned a veloster when it first came out. god that car was awful. my sunroof shattered (part of a recall), i got a payout for mileage fraud and my engine stalled when i was below a quarter gas. only could keep the car for 3 years!
Velosters, I never took to them. I think their owners love Civics though. It's not a stretch at all.

Timberwolf: That Hawk is cracking me up, is it supposed to look so amusing?

Last edited:

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the LX Hatch have them? If not, I guess I "removed" them by buying an LX Hatch instead of a Hatch Sport. I was just dreaming of another hatch but in Sport cloaking, maybe the venerable black on black on black (honeycomb vents).
All turbo Civic models in Canada have the TURBO stickers. Even the new CR-V's in Canada have the same TURBO stickers.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
All turbo Civic models in Canada have the TURBO stickers. Even the new CR-V's in Canada have the same TURBO stickers.
Nice. I feel Honda has always had that bias, you know. You know I was looking for CAD VIN sedans before I lucked out on a Hatch at the last minute due to the 1.5T. You think a love for the black cloth seats on the LX could sway buyers to the Hatch/Sport over the Touring? I heard the LEDs headlights weren't that bright on the Touring? You loving that Sport Touring Hatch?!?! hah, a UK VIN in a CAD market!!

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
The other day I saw someone removed the turbo decal from the glass, but they put the TURBO emblem from the 1st gen RDX under the SPORT badge.

I gotta admit, it didn't look bad. At first glance I thought it was the badging for SPORT TOURING but saw it on closer inspection.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. I feel Honda has always had that bias, you know. You know I was looking for CAD VIN sedans before I lucked out on a Hatch at the last minute due to the 1.5T. You think a love for the black cloth seats on the LX could sway buyers to the Hatch/Sport over the Touring? I heard the LEDs headlights weren't that bright on the Touring? You loving that Sport Touring Hatch?!?! hah, a UK VIN in a CAD market!!
Absolutely loving the Sport Touring. Love all the tech that is included with the car, including the LED headlights. I came from a car with HID headlights, so there was no way I could go back to halogens. They are plenty bright, especially the turn signals, which light up everything with an amber glow when it's dim or dark outside.

I've had a 1996 Civic and a 2001 Acura 1.7EL (Canada-only model) that were both built in Canada, and my last car was a 2006 Acura TSX built in Japan.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely loving the Sport Touring. Love all the tech that is included with the car, including the LED headlights. I came from a car with HID headlights, so there was no way I could go back to halogens. They are plenty bright, especially the turn signals, which light up everything with an amber glow when it's dim or dark outside.

I've had a 1996 Civic and a 2001 Acura 1.7EL (Canada-only model) that were both built in Canada, and my last car was a 2006 Acura TSX built in Japan.
I'm paying mine off on Monday. The finance interest rate is too high at ~10%. Forces my hand but hey, maybe it opens up a roster spot for a second Civic, maybe I move up to an EX in case they package all their EXs with Honda Sensing. You can't get HS on the Sports. I'm talking out of my gord. I love my one any only UK VIN Civ!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not in Canada and added the Turbo stickers but took them right off. I realized I prefer my car being stealthy. My tuned Turbo has shocked a lot of cars out on the road.

Blitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the turbo sticker myself, I have a hatch and I "persuaded" the dealer to give me 2 more for free for the side skirts for free due to the amount of aggravation the delivery of the car caused me.
Sponsored