This thread is for those who have taken delivery

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
i think after the initial batches of type Rs, the dealership employees will be less likely to take them on extended "test" (joy) rides ;)
Sponsored

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Stop by the dealer this morning and was told it is now gone to the buyer. They also told me about the kid who put down a 1K deposit and his parents wanted a $300 month payments. Enjoy your new ride!
I didn't pick it up until 6pm. Maybe they were cleaning it? I'm surprised it wasn't still in the showroom. I know it was Monday. But thanks! Although I only drove it a mile home then it poured so it's just sitting in the garage tonight and maybe tomorrow depending on weather. Yeah that kid was an idiot lol. But I'm happy he was!!

Honda Civic 10th gen This thread is for those who have taken delivery IMG_6367.JPG

OP
OP
Banshee

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen This thread is for those who have taken delivery 20170621_172249
Honda Civic 10th gen This thread is for those who have taken delivery 20170621_172244
Color: Rallye Red
Production : 1148
Price: MSRP
Dealer: Taylor Honda Athens, OH
Miles: 8

Big Shout out to Taylor Honda! Truthful and Honest Dealership. Kept me up to date the entire time in the process in buying my Type R. My salesman was Brad Fuller. They might get one more CTR.

Last edited:

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Man, those are nice looking cars, if I wasn't such a tightwad I'd probably have picked up a blue one.

I also know I wouldn't use it for what it was intended, track driving and it's a bit of a less practical DD for me.

jdmorangefever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 eg, 17 type r, 16 crv
Country flag
Hey guys, for the ones who used honda financing, can u tell me what perfect credit would get you percentage wise?
Sponsored