This is why I love Indiana

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Yup next step green under/grill LEDs still waiting on my kensun white high/lows to come in so they match the DRL then it's CAI and full on racing exhuast+hondata flash over
Honda Civic 10th gen This is why I love Indiana IMG_20171029_155939563
Sponsored

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Because that's legal in Indiana?

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
How about some ultraviolet black lights, and maybe some strobe lights? :confused1: Now that would be cool... Are there speed limits in Indiana?

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Southeast had the fastest flowing freeways of anywhere I've been so far. Drove from FL to AZ and I swear if I wasn't doing 90 I was getting passed by 18 wheelers.

I think the green lights on the green car look cool for a show or something maybe but driving in front of people with green/pink/etc... headlights gets annoying. Not sure why it's any worse than white/halogen yellow lights bouncing around behind you but it seems to be.

OP
OP
Lcifer

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
How about some ultraviolet black lights, and maybe some strobe lights? :confused1: Now that would be cool... Are there speed limits in Indiana?
Yes we have speed limits lol......ultraviolet black woulda don't sound to bad but I feel they would only look good on something in a dark eggplant shade

OP
OP
Lcifer

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I heard virgina had pretty lax speed limits, you could go out there do some triple digit pulls.
I moved to Indiana from VA anything over 80 no matter the speed limit = license suspended unless at a track but I hear W.Va they don't care if u go flying off the side of the mountain from driving to fast

OP
OP
Lcifer

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Southeast had the fastest flowing freeways of anywhere I've been so far. Drove from FL to AZ and I swear if I wasn't doing 90 I was getting passed by 18 wheelers.

I think the green lights on the green car look cool for a show or something maybe but driving in front of people with green/pink/etc... headlights gets annoying. Not sure why it's any worse than white/halogen yellow lights bouncing around behind you but it seems to be.
They only ever on when I got to meet ups and shows not like I get much attention tho compared to others my mild light addition is nothing....lol
Sponsored