this is how it looks after switch to LED headlights and fog lights at night

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I am debating if I should install leds in my highbeams. I have 6500k in my low beams, 3000k in my low beams but not sure how well it would work as a high beam or if I would really be blinding people by accident.

OP
OP
superhonda

superhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic
I am debating if I should install leds in my highbeams. I have 6500k in my low beams, 3000k in my low beams but not sure how well it would work as a high beam or if I would really be blinding people by accident.
the answer is yes. here is the photo for high beam. But I don't use high beam much. I bought high beam just for paring the whole front lights into white.
Honda Civic 10th gen this is how it looks after switch to LED headlights and fog lights at night _DSC7988_005.JPG

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
the answer is yes. here is the photo for high beam. But I don't use high beam much. I bought high beam just for paring the whole front lights into white.
_DSC7988_005.JPG
wow that's really bright, maybe i should buy them just to blind people who cut me off. :)

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport

thewizkid95

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma, 2022 Subaru Outback
Country flag
What all did you need to replace the oem bulbs? Would you need a harness or anything special to install them? I really want to match the white of the DRLs for all the lights and these are convincing.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
What all did you need to replace the oem bulbs? Would you need a harness or anything special to install them? I really want to match the white of the DRLs for all the lights and these are convincing.
Leds one's doesn't need any harness it's just plug and play.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought 3 set for high beam, low beam and fog lights.
_DSC7980_002.JPG
_DSC7969_001.JPG
WOW, look at all that foreground light that does nothing but light up the 20 ft in front of you. Good luck in a rainstorm
Sponsored