First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
+1 Sell it

But also just curious if you would indulge me, what does the Si give you that the M4 doesn't? Just didn't develop the emotional connection with the M4?
Thanks guys, I actually did end up selling about a week ago to Carvana for $53.5k, just a few thousand more than what I bought it for.

It’s kind of crazy and counter-intuitive but I think the SI is just an overall more fun, practical car to drive and it’s also unassuming.

The BMW did have a lot of nice stock features and plenty of power, but it felt unusable in most cases. You mash on the gas, and it’s automatically time to get locked up.

The SI just feels more lively and it’s nice to push it, whereas the bimmer it just felt like you needed to be on the highway or track to stretch it legs. I found myself never driving it due to these reasons.

The only thing I’ll miss is going sideways in that thing…but maintenance costs are just not worth it. Maybe one day when I am wealthier, I’ll lease a string of M cars, but right now I think it was bad timing. Plus, I can find plenty of other things to do with that money rather than let it sit in the garage.

Thanks for your inputs guys!
Sponsored

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
That's an odd car change but understandable if you don't want to pay for the extra fuel costs and maintenance. I found the Si to be too rough and loud on the highway to my liking.

I don't think I could ever complain about too much power, especially if the car can put it down. The new Cadillac CT5-V with a manual is looking like an alternative mighty nice practical sedan - last of a dying breed of cars.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Easy answer since you said you don't drive it; sell it! I've gotta have multiple rides myself - variety is the spice of life :)
Sponsored