Yitzz

First Name
Yitzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So I've got a 2020 civic si in modern steel I've had for about a year now and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. It's in excellent condition, under 3000 miles. the transmission was replaced at 316 miles (covered under warranty). Had fun with it but the mrs can't drive stick and wants me to get an suv she can use once in a while.
Anyway, being that it's basically brand new, and that you can't find them in inventories, what do y'all think I should be selling it for?
Sponsored

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Caravana usually gives good prices.

but since the car is only 1 year old, you will lose a lot ...

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
You'd have to weight the numbers comparing trading it vs selling it, if you trade, you only pay sales tax on the difference.

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So I've got a 2020 civic si in modern steel I've had for about a year now and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. It's in excellent condition, under 3000 miles. the transmission was replaced at 316 miles (covered under warranty). Had fun with it but the mrs can't drive stick and wants me to get an suv she can use once in a while.
Anyway, being that it's basically brand new, and that you can't find them in inventories, what do y'all think I should be selling it for?
What happened to the transmission? If trading it in, I'd maybe leave that part out LOL.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
What happened to the transmission? If trading it in, I'd maybe leave that part out LOL.
That would most likely appear in the Carfax report as a warranty repair.

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’d think you could get mid $23k for it. $24k+ is CPO territory you’re not gonna compete there. I’d def see what you could negotiate in trade, hit up Carmax + Carvana first to get a baseline idea.

OP
OP
Yitzz

Yitzz

First Name
Yitzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Carvana is going me 19,900?

Mark G.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Honda SI.
Country flag

Mark G.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Honda SI.
Country flag
If you don’t mind me asking,how much did u pay out the door & why did you have to replace tranny?

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
So, you're getting rid of the vehicle simply because she doesn't know how to drive standard and the solution is getting an SUV that she's going to be driving once in a while? If you enjoy the Si, just teach her how to drive it.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Carvana is going me 19,900?
Is it because of the trans replacement? I'm in the area and got 24.5-25.5k offers from carmax/vroom for my 2020 with almost 25k miles

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Is it because of the trans replacement? I'm in the area and got 24.5-25.5k offers from carmax/vroom for my 2020 with almost 25k miles
Yeah cus of the tranny replacement.

I kind of want to know what happen to the tranny esp if it was swapped at 316 miles. That's a big red flag imo

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah cus of the tranny replacement.

I kind of want to know what happen to the tranny esp if it was swapped at 316 miles. That's a big red flag imo
I think the fact that it happened at 316 miles is a good sign actually.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thread is from January and OP hasn't been on since. I'm guessing OP got rid of the car a long time ago.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Damn just noticed it was bumped by a new guy LOL no wonder. Guy is prob asking cus hes about to experience that lol
Sponsored