Thinking of buying Ktuner, quick question.

FK7Germ

First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback Manual
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm new to tuning, just bought my Sport hatchback 6 speed and I am interested in buying the Ktuner to run 19psi. My concern is this motor has higher compression and weaker rods than the SI model. I see the SI runs 20psi stock. Is there any mods I should be running along with the tuner or should my stock internals be fine with the tune? Thanks for your responses.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We outline the gains on the dyno sheets available on the application page for the vehicle. The included tunes have been out for coming up on 3 years and are proven safe.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
We outline the gains on the dyno sheets available on the application page for the vehicle. The included tunes have been out for coming up on 3 years and are proven safe.
do you guys have a basemap that works with the 27 won CAI? I'm adding this to my car soon, and my next addition will be ktuner. I'm curious if you guys have a similar setup as hondata where i can use a tune that utilizes the updated intake.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
do you guys have a basemap that works with the 27 won CAI? I'm adding this to my car soon, and my next addition will be ktuner. I'm curious if you guys have a similar setup as hondata where i can use a tune that utilizes the updated intake.
Per 27Won directly, no special tune is required.
Sponsored