Think I found the first ON-HAND CTR in the US

OP
OP
RatedR

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Sales manager that I talked to said their CTR has been sitting "in inventory' for about 10 days, but the car is clearly not here. He said his Honda Rep told him that the iN system might show this and to ignore it.
That depends what they consider "in inventory." My dealer's shows up on the inventory list, but it's listed in-transit. These "on-hand" ones just posted today. I know this cause I check it every day...multiple times a day. My guess is the ones showing on-hand will show up tomorrow which is the official "on-sale" date for the car. But, I'm sure there are some dealers with conflicting iN info as this has been all over the place the past 2 weeks.
Sponsored

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
That depends what they consider "in inventory." My dealer's shows up on the inventory list, but it's listed in-transit. These "on-hand" ones just posted today. I know this cause I check it every day...multiple times a day. My guess is the ones showing on-hand will show up tomorrow which is the official "on-sale" date for the car. But, I'm sure there are some dealers with conflicting iN info as this has been all over the place the past 2 weeks.
Sorry, I mean they've been showing "on-hand" for more than a few days. I think that's what he was referring to when he said they've been sitting there for a couple of days. Not sure if that's true. Did you check these states in the past?

hondatech nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
I doubt they have been showing on hand. Like rated r said, I work at a dealer and have been checking my car on a daily basis and it just switched today.

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
I doubt they have been showing on hand. Like rated r said, I work at a dealer and have been checking my car on a daily basis and it just switched today.
Even though it switched status, did the ETA date change in iN?