Things you don't LOVE about the 10gen Si

2020CivicSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
The infotainment is AWFUL and we get insult added to injury by the fact that we can’t upgrade to a better system without losing a ton of functionality.
Sponsored

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
The infotainment is AWFUL and we get insult added to injury by the fact that we can’t upgrade to a better system without losing a ton of functionality.
The infotainment is awful in comparison to other cars, but, for myself, coming from cars with no infotainment system at all, cars I put the faceplate in the glove compartment, cars that I have to get the lighter adapter to hijack a radio station to listen to music on my phone...it's pretty fuckin good 😂

scottgas

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe, 2007 Nissan Xterra SE, 2008 Hyundai Tiburon SE, 1996 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Country flag
My '19 is the most modern vehicle in my fleet so the infotainment is fine for me. It is a lil slow booting up when I 1st start the car. My son drives a '96 300ZX. Wife has a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon Se. My other vehicle is an '07 Nissan Xterra SE with all after market audio in it. All 3 vehicles other than the Si have regular after market head units in them.
Sponsored