First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could maybe see it being an issue for one rim but for all of them? Yeah I would be very upset at well. I hope they take responsiblity for that. Really nice set ot rims.
Sponsored

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si, 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 2016 Infiniti Q50, 2017 Cadillac XT5, and 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Read my paperwork...there isn’t anything in it that denies liability for damage. In fact they guarantee satisfaction
Use that to your advantage. If they guarantee satisfaction stress that. If they still won't help file a claim with the BBB and use YELP, social media, and the company you purchased the rims/tire set from and raise holy hell. Best of luck, sorry this happened to you. I had this happen to my best friends 1 of 1 custom rims. He went the legal/lawyer route, but that is time consuming and expensive.

OP
OP
NightTrain

NightTrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had a meeting scheduled with the shop manager today that he “conveniently” skipped out on. Been waiting on him to contact me for two days to discuss and remedy the issue now this.... Time to start moving up the chain

Luckyarmpit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf R, 2003 Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Had a meeting scheduled with the shop manager today that he “conveniently” skipped out on. Been waiting on him to contact me for two days to discuss and remedy the issue now this.... Time to start moving up the chain
Absolutely. Go down there unannounced tomorrow to prevent him from skipping out on you. If he's not there, assuming it's a chain, start Googling regional offices. Go to the corporate office if necessary.

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
A nick or two maybe but that is unacceptable. I would talk to them immediately.

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (FC1), 1999 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those marks look like they were from when the wheels were balanced and the cone they used didn't have rubber or the rubber was dirty therefore scratching the wheels. I know from experience. I'm a technician.

OP
OP
NightTrain

NightTrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What ended up happening with this? @NightTrain
Installer ended up replacing the wheels and refunding the installation cost. Now I have two sets of wheels. May sell scratched wheels at a discounted rate

RallyeX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Installer ended up replacing the wheels and refunding the installation cost. Now I have two sets of wheels. May sell scratched wheels at a discounted rate
thank you for the closure:beer:
Sponsored