These LEDs will fit the fogs, correct?

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKPR452/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TB99DbMDZZ011

The bulb listing for the 10th gen says H8 for the fogs. Every H11 LED bulb I've seen, makes it seem that H11/H9/H8 are all the same bulb. Just making sure these will fit before ordering.

Already have Lasfit H11's in the low beams. Wanted something a bit more wallet friendly for the fogs.
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep, you’re good to go with those.

beo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I would highly recommend you choose an amber or yellow light 2.5k for the fog lights. 6k color lights are going to be zero help with fog, rain or snow and will reflect from harshly and create more glare. I replaced my fog lights with led amber lights.

OP
OP
HalfBreed

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
I would highly recommend you choose an amber or yellow light 2.5k for the fog lights. 6k color lights are going to be zero help with fog, rain or snow and will reflect from harshly and create more glare. I replaced my fog lights with led amber lights.
Thanks for the info. Lasfit switchback fogs (white/yellow) are another set I was looking at, too.

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag

I just would recommend shutting off the fogs then... same as you would with the high beams...
Sponsored