OP
OP

barqcider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic HB EX-L
Country flag
only thing I can say is they saw you coming....
You overpaid new, and got ripped on the quoted sale price unless you really abused the hell out of the car. The attached used price chart is pretty accurate from my experience, a clean used Honda in SoCal can get a premium trade in price.

1446CB84-E77E-45FF-BB3D-F3B1675B54FB.png
see i tried to research invoice on these cars but could not find it. Originally was going for the sedan until i saw the HB. I went from an EX sedan to EX-L HB lol. i wanted the sport but the cloths too itchy for me.

i dont mind because i was never underwater on the car, but the cars irritating me and its hard to let it go even if it annoys me with the screen beeping and going to the home screen.
Sponsored

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
see i tried to research invoice on these cars but could not find it. Originally was going for the sedan until i saw the HB. I went from an EX sedan to EX-L HB lol. i wanted the sport but the cloths too itchy for me.

i dont mind because i was never underwater on the car, but the cars irritating me and its hard to let it go even if it annoys me with the screen beeping and going to the home screen.
What trans do you have? So you must have leather, elec driver seat, infotainment, and sensing? Out of warranty infotainment issues now?