Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
You may have seen Thermal R&D on our site before, but were scared away by the price tag. Well, now is the time to jump on board because this is probably the best discount you'll ever get on one of these systems!

If you don't know much about Thermal R&D, here's a quick summary: They make some of the highest-quality, best sounding bolt-on exhausts available, and back it up with a true Lifetime Warranty. How is this possible? They use the highest grade metals, employ top-tier craftsmen, and do rigorous QA checks. Plus, all 10th Gen Civic systems include their patented True Helmholtz Technology (THT), which does an amazing job at controlling drone while keeping an aggressive, throaty sound when you get on the throttle. THT also allows for more of a "straight-through" design which leads to better power gains.

ALSO, each 10th Gen Civic exhaust also comes with a FRONT PIPE too! In other words, you get a true "cat-back" exhaust (the front pipe is left out on most competing systems).

Product link for more details and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/thermal-rd-exhaust-system.html

You must EMAIL US to get the special discount code for this promotion. Please see our contact info here: https://www.procivic.com/pages-contact_us/index.html. I don't have access to this special promotion so I can't give it out over private messages.

This promotion expires on 6/30/21.

Enjoy the summer!

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 45285_3191___MG_7843_-_Copy

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 45285_3191___MG_7935_-_Copy

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 58866_3191___B182-C190%20Installed

^ Type R black tip option

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 45308_3191___B183-C187%20Installed%201

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 45310_3191___B184-C185_1

Honda Civic 10th gen Thermal R&D Exhaust Promo - Big Discount 45310_3191___B184-C185%20Installed

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They used my 17 to make the original 10th Sport hatch exhaust. Have loved their exhausts since I had my first Civic a 99 EX sedan. I swapped it over to my 20 CVT and still sounds good but sounds even better on the manual with cracks and pops. The newer tip design is way better too.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Possible to purchase without front pipe?
It could be possible, yes, but this promotion wouldn't apply to that since it would be a Special Order. Please email us and we might be able to set that up for you. Thanks!