The Ultimate Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
You've probably seen carbon fiber license plate frames before, but you might not know that even the "real" carbon fiber ones are mostly made out of plastic or fiberglass, with a thin carbon fiber overlay. Well, now we actually have a 100% pure carbon fiber license plate frame!

Besides being a really nice exterior accent piece for the front or rear of your vehicle, this SiriMoto carbon fiber plate frame also includes two free SiriMoto silver fender washers and hardware so you don't have to use those plain factory screws or bolts.

For more info and to purchase, check out this link: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...007/index.html

Honda Civic 10th gen The Ultimate Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame! 44091_2007___Siri%20Plate%20Frame

Honda Civic 10th gen The Ultimate Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame! 44091_2007___Siri%20CF%20Plate%20Frame%20Installed

carrsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2017 Civic EX-L, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
I got mine from the Wish app for ~$5 shipped for 2. I haven't installed yet though. Need to drill 2 more holes in the bottom of them, don't like not having 4 screws in my plates.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I got mine from the Wish app for ~$5 shipped for 2. I haven't installed yet though. Need to drill 2 more holes in the bottom of them, don't like not having 4 screws in my plates.
You could also just use some 3M double sided tape on the bottom if you like. I don't think it is really needed though. Just don't overtighten the top washers.

carrsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2017 Civic EX-L, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
You could also just use some 3M double sided tape on the bottom if you like. I don't think it is really needed though. Just don't overtighten the top washers.
That'd be fine on the front but I know the rear will rattle all to hell since I have subs in the trunk.
Sponsored