The Tuned CivicX Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

_jdavidfc4

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX 6 speed manual.
Country flag
*Rdx 410cc fuel injectors (I wired myself
Was it a custom fit? Easy to do? Might look into this to push my car even further if it’s port injected. @Romeoridgee any knowledge on these?

*light weight crank pulley
How much weight did you save when doing the swap compared to stock pulley? Also where did you buy it? Link?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kugod

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport coupe
Country flag
Was it a custom fit? Easy to do? Might look into this to push my car even further if it’s port injected. @Romeoridgee any knowledge on these?

How much weight did you save when doing the swap compared to stock pulley? Also where did you buy it? Link?
i bought the injectors from Honda direct for a Acura rdx (the stock injectors) and bought a pin kit Separately so I could use the stock injector wires in our cars. I cut the wires at the old injectors clips, crimp the wires to the new pins for the rdx injectors and repin the new clips with the old wire. (I’m trying to explain as simple as possible so my bad if this kinda reads weird). They fit directly, a little more snugger actually but still good fit , no issues with them

the crank is a NST R18 crank pulley and they claim it shaves a bit of weight off and adds 5-10hp, was a direct fit also but the key way was a tad small and needed to be trimmed. Here’s the website- https://www.nonstoptuning.co/store/c27/Pulley_Kits_|_HONDA.html

Kugod

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport coupe
Country flag

I’ll send pictures later

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Tuned miles driven updates.

A lot of people think they need to wait until they've changed tunes or mods or have a problem to do a new update post. Truth is, just adding an update post showing your current tuned miles driven is a huge help. I compare your current number to your previous post and then update the stats.

I"d go so far as to say tuned miles driven is one of the most important stats. Without these type of update posts, the average tuned miles driven stats are inaccurately low. And since we're studying long term reliability, that stat really needs to be up to date.
Sponsored