The Sopranos - Who are your 3 most hated characters?

The Sopranos - 3 most hated characters

• I don't know

• Tony Soprano

• Dr. Jennifer Melfi

• Christopher Moltisanti

• Junior Soprano

• Silvio Dante

• Paulie Gualtieri

• Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero

• Carmela Soprano

• Janice Soprano

• Livia Soprano

• A.J. Soprano

• Meadow Soprano

• Johnny Sacramoni

• Phil Leotardo

• Father Phil Intintola

• Richie Aprile

• Ralph Cifaretto

• Adriana La Cerva

• Bobby Baccalieri

• Artie Bucco

• Jackie Aprile Jr.

• Hesh

• Vito Spatafore

• Furio Giunta

Results are only viewable after voting.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been a long time, but from what I remember, there really wasn't a lot of story about her, like she could of been left out and it wouldn't make a difference, maybe in just forgetting, but that wouldn't say much for her either lol
Only thing I do remember is that Tony hated her one multi racial boyfriend.
Yeah. I think I’m right at the end of season 4. I thought maybe they’d do something with her but at the most, she’s been a minor plot device to create angst in the house. I thought maybe she’d get knocked up... Christopher giving her the drugs would have blown up... something. They dabbled a bit with her and risky behavior that you figured Tony would have gone off the deep end in response... but anything they’ve done with her so far has been throw away stuff. The last gasp is this legal ethics thing she’s in to see if it someway comes back. If her character fades away in professional irony... so be it I guess.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
Man... I don’t get her character. She’s crazy hot and cold sometimes... completely random and unpredictable.

I hope that’s not how my 2 daughters are when they hit their teens... I’m going to send them to their room for about 1/2 a decade.
I hope for your sake they don't either!

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Been a long time, but from what I remember, there really wasn't a lot of story about her, like she could of been left out and it wouldn't make a difference, maybe in just forgetting, but that wouldn't say much for her either lol
Only thing I do remember is that Tony hated her one multi racial boyfriend.
Jewish African-American, he was. You may recall the point he made about claiming he was African-American on his application because Jewish didn't count - it's a religion, not a race.

I thought he was alright until he more or less dumped Meadow after sleeping with her.. Like yeah, I understand now: Crazy Caitlin was always disrupting his getting into Meadow's pants and Meadow was good enough to be with until he got what he wanted - then she's too much of a distraction from your studies?

The food is good enough until you've had it, and then you can throw it away. It's like sexual bulimia. I should have added him to the poll list! lol.

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah. I think I’m right at the end of season 4. I thought maybe they’d do something with her but at the most, she’s been a minor plot device to create angst in the house. I thought maybe she’d get knocked up... Christopher giving her the drugs would have blown up... something. They dabbled a bit with her and risky behavior that you figured Tony would have gone off the deep end in response... but anything they’ve done with her so far has been throw away stuff. The last gasp is this legal ethics thing she’s in to see if it someway comes back. If her character fades away in professional irony... so be it I guess.
I don't want to spoil her for rest of the series. I will just say some characters don't have complex arcs, but their characters all have function, specifically in regard to Tony and how he reacts.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jewish African-American, he was. You may recall the point he made about claiming he was African-American on his application because Jewish didn't count - it's a religion, not a race.

I thought he was alright until he more or less dumped Meadow after sleeping with her.. Like yeah, I understand now: Crazy Caitlin was always disrupting his getting into Meadow's pants and Meadow was good enough to be with until he got what he wanted - then she's too much of a distraction from your studies?

The food is good enough until you've had it, and then you can throw it away. It's like sexual bulimia. I should have added him to the poll list! lol.
Caitlin was that crazy bitch who kept pulling her hair out, right?

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Geez, can't even go to the library to check these out again, it's closed till June. Ugh. And I've been waiting a month now for another DVD I ordered so i think I'll pass on that, lol. Dam this Corona virus!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Geez, can't even go to the library to check these out again, it's closed till June. Ugh. And I've been eating a month now for another DVD I ordered so i think I'll pass on that, lol. Dam this Corona virus!
It's streaming on HBO right now. I just watched an HBO "Sopranos Dictionary".

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah... that’s where I’ve been watching it. A few episodes into season 5. Definitely a ‘downer’ season so far w/the separation. Not sure which way it’s headed. HBO good to have all its old series always available to watch. I’d gotten HBO exclusively for boxing years ago... and then starting watching shows probably around the time Game of Thrones came around. Almost dumped HBO a year back when they shelved boxing. I understand why they did it... but I don’t watch the channel much anymore and it was a real shame. Between occasionally going to Regal Theaters when you could pay to sit in a theater and watch a PPV fight with a theater full of other boxing fans that HBO would do or from at home... a lot of good times were had.

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah... that’s where I’ve been watching it. A few episodes into season 5. Definitely a ‘downer’ season so far w/the separation. Not sure which way it’s headed. HBO good to have all its old series always available to watch. I’d gotten HBO exclusively for boxing years ago... and then starting watching shows probably around the time Game of Thrones came around. Almost dumped HBO a year back when they shelved boxing. I understand why they did it... but I don’t watch the channel much anymore and it was a real shame. Between occasionally going to Regal Theaters when you could pay to sit in a theater and watch a PPV fight with a theater full of other boxing fans that HBO would do or from at home... a lot of good times were had.
Season 5 is definitely a bit of a downer on that front, but the season as a whole has a large amount of new character development. Some don't stick around too long and tensions between Jersey and New York are worse than ever. That is all I will say. ☺

The only other HBO series I'm currently in the middle of is Dream On. It's pretty old - I don't know if they stream it. I don't mind watching boxing, but I don't go out of my way to watch it, except for BKFC. I'm more of an MMA kind of person. I watch UFC.

HBO is one of those "once in awhile there's a great series". Dream On is pretty good; The Sopranos; Curb Your Enthusiasm; Band of Brothers miniseries - those are ones I can recall having been broadcast on HBO, though BoB isn't an HBO Original.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Season 5 is definitely a bit of a downer on that front, but the season as a whole has a large amount of new character development. Some don't stick around too long and tensions between Jersey and New York are worse than ever. That is all I will say. ☺

The only other HBO series I'm currently in the middle of is Dream On. It's pretty old - I don't know if they stream it. I don't mind watching boxing, but I don't go out of my way to watch it, except for BKFC. I'm more of an MMA kind of person. I watch UFC.

HBO is one of those "once in awhile there's a great series". Dream On is pretty good; The Sopranos; Curb Your Enthusiasm; Band of Brothers miniseries - those are ones I can recall having been broadcast on HBO, though BoB isn't an HBO Original.
I think I must watch BoB about once every year or two since it came out. Great miniseries. Haven’t watched CYE before... but heard great things about it. It may be next on my list once the Sopranos is done. I expect we’ll be through it sometime time in the next 1-2 months. We’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit bit are still watching 2-4 episodes a week. Gotta push through season 5 though. At least from the last few of the earlier episodes we’ve seen... the show’s momentum seems to have slowed greatly.

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think I must watch BoB about once every year or two since it came out. Great miniseries. Haven’t watched CYE before... but heard great things about it. It may be next on my list once the Sopranos is done. I expect we’ll be through it sometime time in the next 1-2 months. We’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit bit are still watching 2-4 episodes a week. Gotta push through season 5 though. At least from the last few of the earlier episodes we’ve seen... the show’s momentum seems to have slowed greatly.
Same. I watch BoB a lot. It's one of those shows that has plenty of action and the acting is top notch. MASH, Star Trek The Next Generation, DS9, Voyager.. I watch them a lot over time as well. I'm usually "watching" an older series while I'm doing something else. I know all the scenes so just the audio is enough for me to follow in my head. ;)

Movies like Terminator (my favorite movie of all time), Terminator 2, Memphis Belle, Mad Max and The Road Warrior, the Goonies, Adventures in Babysitting, Sometimes They Come Back, A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, Halloween 1, 4 and 5 - I also watch these classics once a year or two. I used to be huge into film and I still am to a point, but I work 6-days a week and don't have that much time anymore.

I just finished watching Ellen and need to finish Dream On. I'm actually watching ALF right now and I'm somewhere in the beginning of Dallas and Season 2 of Dawson's Creek. It's so difficult to keep up these days to new TV series and still watch from the past.

CYE is funny.. If you were ever into Seinfeld (which is based off Larry David), Larry David in CYE is even better. It's a brilliant combination of observational and ironic humor. Oh, and also regarding Jerry Seinfeld: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is good humor if you haven't watched.

OP
OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Artie's wife needs to be a selection.
Haha. Charmaine. She seems like such a bitch. Talking Sopranos pointed out she's a really strong woman whom wants nothing to do with the mob, so she's pretty nasty at times.

ken88

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero
Country flag
Geez, can't even go to the library to check these out again, it's closed till June. Ugh. And I've been eating a month now for another DVD I ordered so i think I'll pass on that, lol. Dam this Corona virus!
You can buy the complete series used on eBay for about $50-60.
I was one of those suckers that bought them when they first came out for about $70-80 per season ?
Sponsored