The Sopranos - Who are your 3 most hated characters?

The Sopranos - 3 most hated characters

• I don't know

• Tony Soprano

• Dr. Jennifer Melfi

• Christopher Moltisanti

• Junior Soprano

• Silvio Dante

• Paulie Gualtieri

• Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero

• Carmela Soprano

• Janice Soprano

• Livia Soprano

• A.J. Soprano

• Meadow Soprano

• Johnny Sacramoni

• Phil Leotardo

• Father Phil Intintola

• Richie Aprile

• Ralph Cifaretto

• Adriana La Cerva

• Bobby Baccalieri

• Artie Bucco

• Jackie Aprile Jr.

• Hesh

• Vito Spatafore

• Furio Giunta

Results are only viewable after voting.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Car(s)
'14 Odyssey EX-L '18 Civic SI Sedan '94 300zx twin turbo 2001 Ford F-150 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been a long time, but from what I remember, there really wasn't a lot of story about her, like she could of been left out and it wouldn't make a difference, maybe in just forgetting, but that wouldn't say much for her either lol
Only thing I do remember is that Tony hated her one multi racial boyfriend.
Yeah. I think I’m right at the end of season 4. I thought maybe they’d do something with her but at the most, she’s been a minor plot device to create angst in the house. I thought maybe she’d get knocked up... Christopher giving her the drugs would have blown up... something. They dabbled a bit with her and risky behavior that you figured Tony would have gone off the deep end in response... but anything they’ve done with her so far has been throw away stuff. The last gasp is this legal ethics thing she’s in to see if it someway comes back. If her character fades away in professional irony... so be it I guess.

Advertisement

OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
Man... I don’t get her character. She’s crazy hot and cold sometimes... completely random and unpredictable.

I hope that’s not how my 2 daughters are when they hit their teens... I’m going to send them to their room for about 1/2 a decade.
I hope for your sake they don't either!

OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Been a long time, but from what I remember, there really wasn't a lot of story about her, like she could of been left out and it wouldn't make a difference, maybe in just forgetting, but that wouldn't say much for her either lol
Only thing I do remember is that Tony hated her one multi racial boyfriend.
Jewish African-American, he was. You may recall the point he made about claiming he was African-American on his application because Jewish didn't count - it's a religion, not a race.

I thought he was alright until he more or less dumped Meadow after sleeping with her.. Like yeah, I understand now: Crazy Caitlin was always disrupting his getting into Meadow's pants and Meadow was good enough to be with until he got what he wanted - then she's too much of a distraction from your studies?

The food is good enough until you've had it, and then you can throw it away. It's like sexual bulimia. I should have added him to the poll list! lol.

OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Yeah. I think I’m right at the end of season 4. I thought maybe they’d do something with her but at the most, she’s been a minor plot device to create angst in the house. I thought maybe she’d get knocked up... Christopher giving her the drugs would have blown up... something. They dabbled a bit with her and risky behavior that you figured Tony would have gone off the deep end in response... but anything they’ve done with her so far has been throw away stuff. The last gasp is this legal ethics thing she’s in to see if it someway comes back. If her character fades away in professional irony... so be it I guess.
I don't want to spoil her for rest of the series. I will just say some characters don't have complex arcs, but their characters all have function, specifically in regard to Tony and how he reacts.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jewish African-American, he was. You may recall the point he made about claiming he was African-American on his application because Jewish didn't count - it's a religion, not a race.

I thought he was alright until he more or less dumped Meadow after sleeping with her.. Like yeah, I understand now: Crazy Caitlin was always disrupting his getting into Meadow's pants and Meadow was good enough to be with until he got what he wanted - then she's too much of a distraction from your studies?

The food is good enough until you've had it, and then you can throw it away. It's like sexual bulimia. I should have added him to the poll list! lol.
Caitlin was that crazy bitch who kept pulling her hair out, right?

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Geez, can't even go to the library to check these out again, it's closed till June. Ugh. And I've been eating a month now for another DVD I ordered so i think I'll pass on that, lol. Dam this Corona virus!

OP
FC3L15B7

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Geez, can't even go to the library to check these out again, it's closed till June. Ugh. And I've been eating a month now for another DVD I ordered so i think I'll pass on that, lol. Dam this Corona virus!
It's streaming on HBO right now. I just watched an HBO "Sopranos Dictionary".